A novel promotion

ColU_FC

Bankroll Challenge
bankrollchallenge.JPG

Don't Deposit and we could give you €3,000!

Rules How to Get Started Challenge Stories Terms and Conditions

Welcome to the KS Poker "Build a Bankroll Challenge" where we challenge you to build yourself a bankroll on KS Poker from nothing. If you are a KS Poker free money account holder, or just opening your KS Poker account, then this promotion is designed for you. What other site offers their fun players a promotion of their own? In addition to this being a cool promotion we want to hear about your challenge successes, defeats, suck-outs and bad beats, we will be publishing them under the Challenge Stories section, and you never know you may even win a little bonus to help you along your way! What we are setting you is a challenge, and we hope you take us up on it. The object is simple, WITHOUT depositing, build a bankroll from €0.00 to €3,000! Succeed and we will credit your account with another €3,000 straight out of our pocket. Cool huh? So what are the rules? 1. Only fun accounts may enter, if you have deposited before your account will not be eligable for this. 2. You may not deposit into your account, if you do you will not be part of the challenge or eligable for the prize. 3. You may not withdraw from your account till you have completed the challenge. (If you do withdraw you are out the challenge) 4. No collusion, soft play or other rule breaking activity, this is silly and will get your account locked. 5. Normal house rules apply. 6. Once you have reached a €3,000 bankroll contact [email protected] in order to have your claim verified and bonus credited.. You may opt out of the challenge at anytime by withdrawing your bankroll, if you have managed to build it up. If after you have completed the bankroll challenge, or opted out of the challenge by withdrawing but want to carry on playing for real money at KS Poker then please let us know at [email protected] so that we can arrange to have a special bonus put into your account. Remember, if you opt out by withdrawing, you can't claim the main prize!

Re: A novel promotion aye, freerolls, since you can't deposit anything. I remember depositing and withdraw a little bit on the site something like almost a year ago. no problems back then. Think you should be able to get 0 to 3000 in 2 years if you really went for it full time :)

Re: A novel promotion I have heard of King Solomon, obviously, but I never realised that he had a poker site. Rules 4 and 5 are a bit worrying, for different reasons , but mainly because of the way that they are worded. A no deposit, nothing to something challenge with, potential, added value, does seem quite interesting to me though.

Re: A novel promotion

Anyone else having a b!tch of a time trying to even access their site?
In a word - Yes :wall Good shout ColU. :ok Will give it a go if I can get in there :unsure

Re: A novel promotion

In a word - Yes :wall Good shout ColU. :ok Will give it a go if I can get in there :unsure
I couldn't get this site downloaded but this worked for me except I must have played b4 (not that I can remember lol)........ so its no good for me anyway :unsure. I opened Internet Explorer in sandboxie and it allowed me to download the KS software ..... god knows why my normal IE won't download it .... :eyes.