WTA Monterrey 2-10 March & Davis Cup 6-8 March

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March WTA Monterrey Open Peer (ISR) - Benesova (CZE) Peer is a very good player especially in hard courts. She has been refused to play in Dubai from the UAE goverment and i guess she will try to think that this was unfair. Anyway i believe she is better than Benesova and i will trust her, hoping that she travelled to Mexico to play, not for .... vacations. Bet : Peer @ 1.78 (Betfair) 4/10 units :hope

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March Rybarikova @1.5 This girl showed that she can beat anyone on 'hard'!Has two fantastic wins in straight sets over players like Penneta and Wozniacki this year.Lost in final,last year here in Monterrey,so I can see her loosing in 1st round this year.Her form is constantly approving_eight months ago was ranked out of top 200,today is #46!Gallovits is solid player,but hard courts are not her fav.surfaces,she could make some problems to Rybarikova,but I don't give her more than 15% chances to win this match. This one is starting soon..,gonna play it in a double with Parmentier @2.15,coming later with few words on that game!:hope

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March Main reason that I'm taking Parmentier @ these great dropped odds is Szavay's form>she keeps strugling almost for a year,especially on this surface(defeated by Pin,Voskoboeva,Kheothavong in 2009),while she's not so good on her favourite clay surface,too!That speaks for her down-trend form.Parmentier shouldn't be the dog here,has one win over Agnes,six months ago..:hope for 2-0 H2H for the Frenchgirl!

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March

Rybarikova @1.5 6/4 3/6 6/3 Parmentier @2.152/6 2/6 smashed by Szavay,for her 1st 'hard' win 2009!:wall
:\ worthless win on Rybarikova bet Didn't have many arguments for backing Parmentier,but I still did..what was big mistake:wall

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March Safarova looks good to me tonight. I got her at 2.4 on betfair and she was 2.37 on bet365 last night but the value has been slashed to evensish. She trails the H2H 4-0 but she looks like she's over the injury that affected her 2008 and she's playing much better tennis than Kirilenko who's only won once this year. Erakovic served very poorly and gifted Makiri an otherwise tight first round match but lefty Safarova's serve, if it's on, should be much harder to deal with. Safarova has also beaten Erakovic (they're doubles partners at this tourney curiously) this year at the AO, a more impressive win as she was up against the home support as well. After a wee break, I've raised my stakes for this one so :hope Where is Mr.I? :unsure His input would be particularly welcome on this one.

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March & Davis Cup 6-8 March Sela 3-0 @ 2.00 on paddypower. Sela playing good high level tennis this year and should have an easy win over Vinciguerra who doesn't seem to have played competitively since 2006 according to the atp site. The round is being played behind closed doors so no home advantage for Sweden, although the lack of atmosphere could work against Sela a bit, but I can't see it.

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March & Davis Cup 6-8 March

Sela 3-0 @ 2.00 on paddypower. Sela playing good high level tennis this year and should have an easy win over Vinciguerra who doesn't seem to have played competitively since 2006 according to the atp site. The round is being played behind closed doors so no home advantage for Sweden' date= although the lack of atmosphere could work against Sela a bit, but I can't see it.
9-9 in the 5th set at the moment. I think it's safe to say this didn't go too well.

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March & Davis Cup 6-8 March Sela @1.75 Despite the fact that Sela had very hard task two days ago vs. Vinciguerra(who played amazingly good),I think that he will have much less problems against Johansson this time.Johansson beat Sela quite convincingly last year(in DC),but now is in great trouble especially after playing a five setter after coming back from injury,then having no recent playing history(didn't played nowhere since October 2008),his fitness should colapse against player who is in much better form ATM,I think! Levy @1.85 Both Vinciguerra and Levy were playing some unexpectedly high level tennis in their clashes on Friday,both played five sets,Levy 4 hours on court thx to his great indoor weapon-big serve,and Vinci because of his brilliant all-court perfomance but more than 5 hours on court,both loosing their matches..Now I must say that Vinciguerra has retiered from tennis two years ago(has no ranking) and the match played yesterday was first after that retierment!It was amazing how Vinci was playing vs. Sela,but I donn't think that he could keep the same level of play today(expect one more fitness colapse:)),while I believe that Levy's serve will be once again unbreakable,what will be enough for winning this match.. So :hope for 2-0 for Israel today,as Keliot sayed behind closed doors,so no home advantage for Sweden!

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March & Davis Cup 6-8 March One more bet for today,I really like this one:hope Melzer @1.65 It'll be very hard for Austrian team to win this Davis Cup match as they trail 2-1,but it's sure that Melzer will give his best,trying to keep some chances for his team,until Kohl meet Koubek later in the day(in very tricky match by the way).Melzer was very very close to defeat Kohly two days ago,had 7-6 6-4 and 4-2 lead in the third,but few bad decisions by the chair man destroyed his concentration and moral,and his play turned down> he lost the match 3:2 at the end!I've watched both matches on Friday Ger-Aus,Melzer played very well for more than two hours,it seems that he's in good form and im preety sure that he will win this one>match between Schuettler and Koubek was some of the worst tennis that I've seen lately,German was embrasingly poor-breaked 10 times in the match and deservengly lost it,to player who just maked less mistakes,nothing more!I see good value in this price and taking it with something like 8/10 confidence.

Re: WTA Monterrey 2-10 March & Davis Cup 6-8 March howdy all thought I'd pop in with this WTA Monterrey Final Monday Morning Na Li @ 2.00 sportingbet good value Playing Bartoli one of the weaker top 15 players on tour who has a tendency to choke in the big ones. Li is a tough player who has rebuilt her ranking in the last 12 momths folowing a long injury layoff in 2007 and she beat both Williams sisters in the back end of 2008. Bartoli has not beaten either. At 27 Li is in her prime for a Chinese player as they generally do not assault the tour at an early age, especially as she has had a few seasons off. The career stats for both players are interesting, almost the exact same number of wins but Bartoil with a whopping 100 extra losses. Ignore Bartolis recent win over Jankovic at the Aus Open, Jelena totally tanked in that match. Instead look to the 6-3 6-0 hammering at the hands of Zvonareva in the following match. Physically Bartoli cannot match it with the better players and Li is definitely a top 15 ranker.

progress.gif