** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Uefa Cup 26/2/2009

Keith

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009

Spurs won't get into the UEFA cup win or lose sunday' date=' Kevshat correct me on this before.[/quote'] Why won't Spurs qualify for the Uefa Cup if they win or lose the League cup at the weekend? Last I understood was that a UEFA cup place goes to winners of FA and League cup + 5th place? unless I've been under the wrong impression all these years.

Thanks for clarifying that with me Fig.....got a little confusing there. Hmmm lets see here, try to win the UEFA Cup and repeat it again next season or try and beat Man Utd in one game lol I don't know which is tougher lol
Add to that mike they got to try and prioritise staying in the premier league too! and harry got a lot of on juggle this next few months!!! like i say, i would have tried to get through this round and then after knowing sundays result put less emphasise on this seasons uefa cup if beat man utd. But then again, harry must think he can turn man u over sunday?

Why won't Spurs qualify for the Uefa Cup if they win or lose the League cup at the weekend? Last I understood was that a UEFA cup place goes to winners of FA and League cup + 5th place? unless I've been under the wrong impression all these years.
UEFA CUP QUALIFICATION 5th placed league team carling cup winners OR 6th placed league team (if winners already in europe via league) FA CUP winners OR runners up (if winners already qualified for europe via league) Intertoto place just so everyone clear!

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009 Late info: Sampdoria squad today: Mirante, Campagnaro, Gastaldello, Da Costa, Padalino, Sammarco, Stankevicius, Dessena, Ziegler, Bellucci, Marilungo so big number of players from bench also there are cold there today

Why won't Spurs qualify for the Uefa Cup if they win or lose the League cup at the weekend? Last I understood was that a UEFA cup place goes to winners of FA and League cup + 5th place? unless I've been under the wrong impression all these years.
The rules changed, so I was informed, as that was my feeling aswell. :unsure

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009 I'm going with this Ajax/Fiorentina Over 2.5 @ 1.90, Viola blew the first game, chance after chance blown. Don't think it can happen again, besides Ajax's defense isn't anything special either. Hope that because of that 0-1 result the books were a bit more generous and misunderstood what really happened in the 1st leg. Hoping to see a much more free flowing game than most other UEFA Cup matches.

Metalist kharkiv v Sampdoria I don't think Sampdoria can win in Khrakiv.Reasons why: - Pazzini is cup tied and as far as i know Cassano and Palombo didn't travel to Ukraine as well. - Weather factor.It's -10c in Kharkov now and snowing. - Metalist has great home record and din't strat home leauge yet so they will be 100% ready for this match. Metalist's line up should be the same as last time.Metalist not to loose is a sure bet but price on Metalist to win is too good so me bet: Metalist to win @2.00 PP :hope GL
Easy win for Metalist 2-0 :beer:cow