PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts February 23rd  

1. 1.

• Yes Please
    • No Thanks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts February 23rd Congrats Samba, great tournament :ok and congratulations for everyone that got ITM. I was looking at the lobby every other minute to see how was devilnic doing and i was pretty sure he was going to final table, but warbirds managed to take him out in the bubble so, no chance for me :sad Great tournament as usual and well see each other next monday Regards

Re: PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts February 23rd

Chato, that hand where you said you folded 8s on the 7-high flop? Well I had 9s :ok so good fold :sad
Game # 1113203269 - Texas Hold'em No Limit 750/1,500 - Table "Tournament Table PuntersLounge - €250 Added 5257108 3" Players(max 9): lastime1 (16,465.00 in seat 1) ChatoFish (16,972.00 in seat 3) plSamba (38,040.00 in seat 4) plburnjoe (16,023.00 in seat 8) Dealer: plburnjoe Small Blind: lastime1 (750.00) Big Blind: ChatoFish (1,500.00) ChatoFish was dealt: 8c - 8h plSamba Call (1,500.00) plburnjoe Fold lastime1 Call (750.00) ChatoFish Check Flop 5h - 7d - 4s lastime1 Check ChatoFish Check plSamba Bet (4,500.00) lastime1 Fold ChatoFish Fold plSamba Payback (4,500.00) plSamba didn't show hand plSamba wins: 4,500.00 :ok... I knew i was behind there

Re: PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts February 23rd Final table is up. :ok Well done to McG, teaulc and Sugleh tonight. :clap Most of the previous top 10 finished outside the top 10 tonight but moreorless managed to hang on to their league places. The only one to lose out was PnB, with goater managing to break in. Can't help thinking a few of you missed a chance tonight. Top 10 will play next week. :clap Well done and thank you to all who played in the league. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts February 23rd Well done all cashers and finalists.:clap:clap Guesstimated that I needed top 5 last night to get into final 10. As it turned out 7th would have done it but never got to grips with the game at all...doesn't help having a stupid bloody throat/chest infection. Done so much coughing last 48 hours that now the slightest cough sends spasms through my chest and back. OK...stop the laughing you...yes, it's the dreaded ManFlu! :eyes