Betfair racing site

Trotter

Ever since the kerfuffle with the Racing Post site a few months ago I switched to using the Betfair Racing site in conjunction with the 'Life' Very disappointed to see that the Betfair site has had a make-over..........and got rid of it's unique selling point, the Timeform Comment for the last race of every runner. They've replaced it with a ''Timeform Says' which is basically just 'Spotlight' as in the RP. They're trying to pretend it's an improvement................:@

Re: Betfair racing site Yes, I can understand that, Ginge........... But surely you get a lot more than just the 'last race comment' for your Timeform subscription............like the ratings, career history, description of horse etc. I'd have thought the 'last race comment' was a minor part of the whole package. And from Timeform's point of view the Betfair site provided a pretty good 'teaser' for their service. Still, it's obviously the way things are going..........less information is going to be provided for free

Re: Betfair racing site I think the comments have been put up to get people interested in Timeform. With anything though, the fewer people that read it, the better it is for those readers / the more value there is in the comments. Yes, with the Timeform Perspective, Chasers And Hurdlers, Statistical Review etc. I do get an awful lot of information, but the last time out comment is a major part of working out a 100% book. Ginge