Bet Fantasy

Bet-Fantasy.com is free to enter fantasy betting competition. Before you place your bet, test your betting skills with Bet-Fantasy.com without spending any money. You will get 100 free units every day to bet it in your own way. Also, you can collect points through referring new members. Private and Public bet-fantasy leagues are the right place to challenge you friends, therefore you can open PuntersLounge league (private or public). Players compete for monthly and season prizes. At the moment there is 200 Eur prize pot on monthly level, and 2 vouchers for your favourite team shirt for the best punters at monthly level. If something change regarding prizes, we will let you know. Also, this thread will be official one for the Bet Fantasy, so if you have any questions just post it here, and someone from the stuff will answer asap. Bet Fantasy Good luck! PS for mods: This topic has been authorised by Paul Ross.

• 2 months later...

Re: Bet Fantasy Their stuff told us that they uploaded prizes on 11th this month. I am trying to reach them to check the status of your prize and will let you know once I get reply. Also, I have checked with the other winners and those that have replied have got the prize.

Re: Bet Fantasy i know...i sent an email at gambookers and told me that...;)....the prize was there at 11 march:D...but was only 50 euro(the second place was 60) and they told me if i win again at bet-fantasy.com i will not get my prize from they...it's that true?...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Bet Fantasy

how to get to t-shirt prize if i am from serbia?thx for answere
I´d also like to know how we can get the t-shirt to our shipping adress?? I´ve register with my real adress on gamebookers, when do they send the t-shirt??

• 7 months later...

Re: Bet Fantasy

Bet-Fantasy.com is free to enter fantasy betting competition. Before you place your bet' date=' test your betting skills with Bet-Fantasy.com [b']without spending any money. You will get 100 free units every day to bet it in your own way. Also, you can collect points through referring new members. Private and Public bet-fantasy leagues are the right place to challenge you friends, therefore you can open PuntersLounge league (private or public). Players compete for monthly and season prizes. At the moment there is 200 Eur prize pot on monthly level, and 2 vouchers for your favourite team shirt for the best punters at monthly level. If something change regarding prizes, we will let you know. Also, this thread will be official one for the Bet Fantasy, so if you have any questions just post it here, and someone from the stuff will answer asap. Bet Fantasy Good luck! PS for mods: This topic has been authorised by Paul Ross.
pozdrav...reci mi sto nece da mi prihvati nijednu sifru na gamebookers.com...pokusao sam nekoliko i nece nijednu da prihvati? unapred Ti hvala