28 days of glory

Mr Intensity

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 28 days of glory Sorry - read it wrong Mr I - Well done :clap:clap:clap That cnut Federer just cost me 11 days trading profits :@ Hit him hard when he drifted to 1.51 and Murray promptly broke - He didnt regain. Next time I got a chance to cut my losses was when the trainer was called for Murray but the proce was 1.89 at best - decided to leave it until after the next set - Murray broke again!!!! :wall back to square one ..... :sad:sad:sad

Re: 28 days of glory

Yeah it's all too easy to go in a bit too big isn't it?:$:$:$
Going in wasnt the problem, just bad timing on my part not once, not twice but THREE times!!!! :\:\:\ First was for getting involved in it, scendly and thirdly was the two breaks immediately after I made my decisions.. :(

:lol:lol Brilliant thread so far Mr I. An enjoyable read. Best of luck for the remaining 26 days. Based on the 1st 2, it could be quite a rollercoaster :loon
Cheers mate:ok. It's been such a rollercoaster I've actually been going for 5 days:lol:lol Playing '$5000 Gtd Deep Stack' starting at 19:45 costing £39.80 and '$11000 Gtd' at 20:15 costing £72.30 both on Betfair.

Gone against Adams twice already, got to do it with a proper player this time.... Adams/Robson -310/+500
Good luck with this one, Adams has been awful so far and I have no idea how he got this far and why he is favourite. I've put a lay on 5-1 Adams.. so tonight we can both be happy with a Robson win :ok

Good luck with this one, Adams has been awful so far and I have no idea how he got this far and why he is favourite. I've put a lay on 5-1 Adams.. so tonight we can both be happy with a Robson win :ok
I agree Adams is cack , but Robsons as bad ,if not worse , and Adams has been here before

Re: 28 days of glory Hopefully the break helped, 3-1... hope he wins another few :) Good luck with the chase!! h2h looks good:

20.09.2008LCh ChampionshipWatford FCReading2-2
05.05.2007PR Premier LeagueReadingWatford FC0-2
09.12.2006PR Premier LeagueWatford FCReading0-0
11.03.2006LCh ChampionshipReadingWatford FC0-0
27.08.2005LCh ChampionshipWatford FCReading0-0