** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora

Bagzi

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Quiet enjoying this system Bagzi :ok I have seen this done on the casio game roulette before in terms of betting on black and red. I would follow you but do not have a sufficient bank role at the moment, once I get up to a decent amount I may start trying this :ok All the best of luck mate :hope:hope

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora

Day (bet#) Amount odds W/L Profit Net Profit
1 Dender € 10 1,91 lost € 0,00 € 0,00
1 Newcastle € 20 1,91 lost € 0,00 € 0,00
Well, going to bet number 3: England » Premier League Manchester City v Wigan (15:00GMT) - 17.01.´09 €40 on Manchester City [email protected] ( BETFRED )

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Again and again well done to 3rd bet !:nana

1 Dender € 10 1,91 lost € 0,00 € 0,00
2 Newcastle € 20 1,91 lost € 0,00 € 0,00
3 Manchester City € 40 1,91 WON € 76,40 € 6,40
In 3rd bet I won net profit of €6.40 and back amount of €70:clap Net profit after 11 bets is: €32.10 ( current net bank )+€6.40=NEW NET BANK going up to €38.50:rollin Bets: ( 11 ) Won: ( 5 ) Lost: ( 6 ) Net profit ( €38.50 ) Look at those stats only 5 out of 11 and profit is growing nice and slowly:ok

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Day 1 - bet 1 WON:clap Levadiakos v Ergotelis 4-0 FT

1 Levadiakos € 10 1,91 WON €19.10 € 9.10:clap
Session is over Net profit €9.10 OLD NET BANK €38.50+€9.10=€47.60 ( NEW NET BANK ):clap

I like it Bagzi' date=' going to start myself beginning with [b']Dagenham v Exeter tomorrow at 1.91 (WH) Saw Exeter play Notts County a week ago, we've been poor all season but managed to beat them 2-1 :ok
v0118aga try it and your wallet will be full of money after some period - NICE AND EASY ;) Cheers mate:ok

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Day 1 - bet 1 Again and again well done to bet 1 in day 1 - WONclap.gifCesena v Ravenna 3-2 FT ( It was very hard match with Cesena 2-0 down after only 25´of the game, but with Veronese two goals at 73´, 90´ and Djuric equalised at 88´ they manage to beat very good Ravenna side tonight. It seems I was very lucky today:D )

1 Cesena € 10 1,92 WON €19.20 € 9.20
Session is over Net profit €9.20 OLD NET BANK €47.60+€9.20=€56.80 ( NEW NET BANK )clap.gif

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Bets: ( 13 ) Won: ( 7 ) Lost: ( 6 ) Net profit ( €56.80 ) 7 out of 13 and profit still increasing:nana Once more from the start:ok: Day 1 - Bet 1: England » Coca-Cola League 2 Dagenham & Redbridge v Exeter City (19:45GMT) - 20 Jan.´09 €10 on Dag & Red at @1.91 ( BETFRED )

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Yes ScottyXS , when I first time read this system it look like every other, but when I try it I saw his benefit, I tried so many systems and neither of them was like this one:ok NedimHZ, I am very happy to see you winning matey on my tips:clap :cheers guys !

Sorry Bagzi, I really thought Dagenham could overcome Exeter :sad Still, onwards and upwards - going for Udinese tonight! :ok
I was also confident about Dag&Red but that´s a football mate:ok, and tell me where does Udinese plays tonight?

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Udinese v Sampdoria in the Coppa Italia, kicks off in one hour! I took Udinese at 2.00 at WH, but you can get a better price elsewhere, I just can't be arsed to mess about. Had £5 on Dagenham so £10 go onto Udinese tonight :hope Tell me - what if there are two teams around 1.91 kicking off at the same time? Do you stick rigidly to one bet per day? Or place 10E on one, and 20E on the other?

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Udineze hosts Sampdoria in Italian cup; it starts in only one hour, so better hurry up if you want to catch it; at Expekt it's 2.15 for home win, and down there at the street, in "Lob", you will find 2.20; in both "Premier" and "Sporting Bookmakers" 2.10...

Udinese v Sampdoria in the Coppa Italia, kicks off in one hour! I took Udinese at 2.00 at WH, but you can get a better price elsewhere, I just can't be arsed to mess about. Had £5 on Dagenham so £10 go onto Udinese tonight :hope Tell me - what if there are two teams around 1.91 kicking off at the same time? Do you stick rigidly to one bet per day? Or place 10E on one, and 20E on the other?
You don´t use two teams who start at same time, you must follow the rule: ˝only one bet for day˝, but you can also skip that rule:D and place two or even three bets at the day but not at same time, for example if you bet on TEAM1 at 13.00h, you can place another bet on TEAM2 at 15.00h or 16.00h etc.... Hit one out of 3 bet at the day and you will have profit around €10:ok, thanx for Udinese, I was watchind odds at BETFRED and they don´t have them on the list, very strange:eek

Udineze hosts Sampdoria in Italian cup; it starts in only one hour' date=' so better hurry up if you want to catch it; at Expekt it's 2.15 for home win, and down there at the street, in "Lob", you will find 2.20; in both "Premier" and "Sporting Bookmakers" 2.10...[/quote'] Thanks drugar:D ( pall ) but I won´t bet on Udinese today:ok

Re: Straight bets Glory Hunt by Bagzi Crna Gora Nice Day - 2, bet - 2 ( Wrexham won 2-0 vs Cambridge Utd :ok)

1 Dag&Red € 10 1,91 lost € 0,00 € 0,00
2 Wrexham € 20 1,91 WON €38,20 € 8,20
In bet - 2 I made profit of €8.20, and back amount of €30:nana OLD BANK €56.80+€8.20=€65.00 ( NEW BANK )clap.gif Bets: ( 15 ) Won: ( 8 ) Lost: ( 7 ) Net profit ( €65.00 ):ok