The FTTS E/W Lucky 15.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 3.35 Lingfield This is the best race of the day in my opinion and very competitive. However, that means some decent prices are available. Paddypower go 10/1 about Internationaldebut and I think he is worth a go at that price. He was in great form not so long ago when notching up a hat-trick and although he's failed to win in any of his last three starts I think he had valid excuses for the first two of those runs. When 9th at Lingfield he was returning from a 43-day break and may have not been fully tuned up and then when unplaced at Southwell I don't think the surface suited. He was 4th to Formation, Lady Jane Digby and Baylini here last time but he wasn't a million miles away, he put in a decent effort for a way up the rail, and a 2 lb drop in the handicap means he is now only 3 lbs higher than his last win and could be up to reversing some of that form. Although he has never won over a mile and a quarter there doesn't seem to be much pace in the line up here and I don't think it will be a truly run 10f which would test his stamina. If there are several of them in with a shout close home then he can make his pace tell as he's shown before he has gears.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Kemp 15:25 - Moon Over Miami Big fan of this horse, He should love the ground today, Stayed on well LTO at Cheltenham and I had a decent place bet on him, he just missed out finishing 4th. I expect more improvment today and think he will run a big race. 6/1

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 3.10 AYR~CALFRAZ 20/1 Was going to go for Twelve Paces but have gone for one lower down the weights. Has not been overly raced. Goes well at the track and Trainer has a fair record here. Will be really heavy if racing goes ahead which will suit the horse as it will TP. Never been out of the places in C4's. Long time since last run but goes well fresh. 25's with most bookies only 20's with Paddy's :\.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15.

3.10 AYR~CALFRAZ 20/1 Was going to go for Twelve Paces but have gone for one lower down the weights. Has not been overly raced. Goes well at the track and Trainer has a fair record here. Will be really heavy if racing goes ahead which will suit the horse as it will TP. Never been out of the places in C4's. Long time since last run but goes well fresh. 25's with most bookies only 20's with Paddy's :\.
Hopefully this can stay at 17 runners as there have already been two pulled out, And 2 x 8 runners races with a N/R at each.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 3.10 Kemp This looks a decent little race with Balata and Last Soverign holding claims. However, Millfield looks a better price and although not be the most straightforward, does save his best work for George Baker, who seems to calm him down as he races keenly for other jocks. Baker has ridden him for five of his 9 wins so they have struck up an understanding, and he's only 3 lbs higher than a recent win here over mile. He's got form over 7f too, a previous distance winner and placed over the trip in the summer at Brighton. There has been some overnight support for it and at 9/1 with Paddys's I'll have that.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Poor Day Yesterday:sad 4.10 KEMPTON~CALCULATING 13/2 PP Has got cheekpieces on today as has been moody last few run. If in the mood would go very close at these weights as is a lot better than showing at present. There is money at big prices for the two Oliver Sherwood trained runners but i will stick with this one to bounce back.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Not much to choose from today is there! Kemp 15:40 - Bonus Hard to look past the favourite here but Bonus is a fairly consistent horse and should be good for a place, Run well around Kempton and just about all the all-weather tracks, Ive stuck with him for ages and he normally gives you a run for your money. 7's

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 4.45 Lingfield I was impressed with Matsunosuke's win last time out and he is enjoying a terrific season. However, he's been put up another 7lbs here and will have to be right at the top of his game to win here with others having less to find. Harry Up and Turn on the Style look like they could be battling for the lead and that could set this up for a hold up horse, such as Ebraam. He's been dropped a further 3 lbs after an unplaced effort last time out so is only 1 lb lower than his last winning mark. A CD winner, he has a piece of course form to suggest he can reverse placings with the Balding runner. He also had Matsunosuke behind in the same race. 6/1 tonight on betfair so is likely to be backable each way in the morning in a six runner race.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 13:40 - Onnix A very hard race to solve and I will go for Francois Douman Onnix, one run for this horse so far this season and it came at Kempton on boxing day, he posted a good second that day over 2m 5f when not really expected to, steps down in a couple of furlongs this afternoon. Thornton takes the ride and I think he will run a big race, others worth looking in this race are the Pipe pair.