** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The FTTS E/W Lucky 15.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. York 14:35 - Mastership A horse ive liked ever since he scored easily at Lingfield back in 2007 but since that has never won which has frustrated me as I think the horse has some decent ability, changed stables last year and has been finishing mid division in the big handicaps, he runs off 89 here and is sliding down, stepped up to a mile (& 208 yards), has won over the mile trip before so I dont see it as to much of a problem, basically a horse ive followed and I think he has a big race win in him.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 5.05 BATH~JOHNSTOWN LAD 16/1 I think this Irish trained outsider of the field has squeak in this off his present mark. Better than has showed so far this year and the better ground should help today. Unfortunately only 16's with paddy's bigger with other firms. Tip post up selections and prices please:ok

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. 2.30 SALISBURY~DAZED AND AMAZED 7/1 Bit of an in/out performer but would have a big chance here if in the mood and has bounced back from poor runs before. Trainer and Jockey always a big threat in these races and 7/1 is fair price.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Standing in for Fin........... Chantilly 3.10 - Tamazirte Will probably go off 2nd or 3rd favourite (currently around 11/2) for the French oaks. Ran a tremendous race in the French guineas to finish 2nd and is a classy performer. Has stablemate and possible odds-on favourite Stacalita to contend with. Already being talked up as the new Zarkava, she's unbeaten and won the group one St Alary last time out. That was on heavy ground and she looks a real stayer, so I'm better the faster ground today will count against her. St Alary winners have a poor record in the Diane

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Startford 3.50 Otantique Really like the chances of this Emma Lavelle 7 year old, Holds a 100% Strike rate over these conditions and won a very competitive contest a few years back carrying 11-12 and has just under a stone to contend with today and also has a decent price.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Guys I can't find nothing again, Ive had a scan through and there is really nothing I fancy, sorry to leave it late. Ive been going off racing a bit lately so it may be best if I just drop out of this altogether, trotter can take my place? :ok I'm not leaving the forum or anything like that its just im falling out of love with racing day by day. I hope soon I will be thrilled by it again. Good luck, hope you nail one. Dan.

Re: The FTTS E/W Lucky 15. Stratford 3.15 Bedizen Has ran well up to his speed figures over this G&D and has placed and won this year over two outings and shouldnt be too worried at the weights and looks value at 6/1. This can be used to sub Spooners selection if you want guys