Poland 11/28-11/30

Poland 1 Liga Soccer - Belchatow - spread -1 (+104) for the regulation time held on Nov 28 at 11:45am [pending] Belchatow is a big name in Poland that is having a so-so year, but only by their standards (9-1-5, 5th place). Their home mark is 5-1-2, 9-4 goal differential, and they've won seven of their last nine. Belchatow has won five of their last six at home, with an 8-0 differential in the wins. Their opponent, Gornik Zabrze, is in last place, 2-3-10, 7-21 goals...away record is 0-1-6, 0-10 goals. They've played Belchatow relatively tough over the years (2-1-2 in last five h2h), which is why this is a plus line...and also, Gornik Zabrze hasn't gotten blown out in their games, so maybe this is gonna be a push. Maybe...but I'd be surprised if they didn't get 3 points at home.

Re: Poland 11/28-11/30 Slask Wroclaw vs. LKS Lodz I have seen Slask Wroclaw (TV) for a few times this year and i can tell you that they are really good,especialy at home.In their last game they beat Wisla Krakow(2:1). After that win Slask will look for one more in a row,this time against much weaker opponent LKS. Stadium will be full and home fans will be pleased only with three points.The home team should be too strong for LKS(2pt. above relegation zone)and everything but a clear home win is gonna be a big surprise for me.First match in Lodz ended with a draw(0:0).HW 1.55:hope

Re: Poland 11/28-11/30

Slask Wroclaw vs. LKS Lodz I have seen Slask Wroclaw (TV) for a few times this year and i can tell you that they are really good,especialy at home.In their last game they beat Wisla Krakow(2:1). After that win Slask will look for one more in a row,this time against much weaker opponent LKS. Stadium will be full and home fans will be pleased only with three points.The home team should be too strong for LKS(2pt. above relegation zone)and everything but a clear home win is gonna be a big surprise for me.First match in Lodz ended with a draw(0:0).HW 1.55:hope
FT 3:0 :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana