** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

paysafecard

dili123in

Re: paysafecard Only way to do amazon now....... Buy 4 x 10 vouchers from the shop, use a 10 combi card and u get £50 So on a £200 costing, your paying £160 and getting £200 to spend......thats the only way im afraid ps..... another 4 today for me and thats the north east sold out according to the distributer haha

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: paysafecard

could not use paysafe cards today at 23.00 all the places I tried to use them said paysafe site unavailable - anyone else have this
Yeah Bill, Same here. Tried at various times from 6pm yesterday and again today and no joy. The website is fine if you navigate there but trying to deposit through PokerKings or PokerStars gets a timeout.

Yeah Bill, Same here. Tried at various times from 6pm yesterday and again today and no joy. The website is fine if you navigate there but trying to deposit through PokerKings or PokerStars gets a timeout.
Sounds like morls and burnleyjoe have sent them into meltdown :rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: paysafecard I've done the couple of cards I had and withdrawn. I haven't gone into the wholesale mag buying business like BJ and Morls. :rollin So what I want to know is, who's winning so far? Post up the number of free £10's you've copped for so far. I'm betting BJ will be the winner. 1-2 BJ 6-4 Morls 6-1 The field.

Re: paysafecard Awesome, I thought I'd have a bit of a google and see if I could find anyone else doing this. I can't believe how many mags I'm still finding so I had started to it started to think nobody else had cottoned on... How's this for a first post: I have 154 cards (so far) :) Is there any way to speed up the voucher buying process? They have to can, enter pin, confirm customer is over 18, select £10, dial up, print, rinse, repeat. It does take a long time and looks like there's no way to enter 10x£10 into the machine in one go. The Co op stores I've been to are pretty cool about me clogging up the pay point, but all the smaller shops I've tried just looked blankly and gave up. The best bit was when I asked for "£10 ten times" and he just froze until I said "That's £100 mate". I haven't withdrawn from SJ yet, thought I might need to give them some action first but sounds like it's not a big deal... Also I don't think anyone else mentioned DTD Poker yet. Deposit with paysafe card then register for a live tournament through the client and go play some poker in Nottingham for almost half price.

Re: paysafecard I am totally bemused by this promotion. I don't understand their business case. Paysafe give away £10 for every £10 you invest and don't have any way of limiting it to one per person. No doubt the newsagent gets a small commission for taking your £10, lets say 50p. So every £10 we pay costs them £20.50. I'm glad I'm not an investor in Paysafe because if I was I would be :wall:wall:wall right now.

Re: paysafecard Increase business turnover, sell company for more money? TBH I've never have given paysafe time of day before and now I actually think it's a pretty neat idea. They need more merchants to accept it obv but I could see it being popular if it gains momentum. So there's value in that kind of exposure, but I don't think the posters in this thread will be particularly good value for them...!

I am totally bemused by this promotion. I don't understand their business case. Paysafe give away £10 for every £10 you invest and don't have any way of limiting it to one per person. No doubt the newsagent gets a small commission for taking your £10, lets say 50p. So every £10 we pay costs them £20.50. I'm glad I'm not an investor in Paysafe because if I was I would be :wall:wall:wall right now.
Don't forget that £10 of the £20 is yours. Has anyone been able to deposit at Stars today? I want to go and raid the local WHS for mags now.

Re: paysafecard luckydonut - I've found as well it's a pretty slow process getting multiple paysafe slips. from paysafe's point of view I've taught the staff at 3 different paypoint outlets how to use their machine -so I deserve some sort of staff training fee ;-) has anyone managed to deposit since yesterday could not use the yesterday or this morning?

luckydonut - I've found as well it's a pretty slow process getting multiple paysafe slips. from paysafe's point of view I've taught the staff at 3 different paypoint outlets how to use their machine -so I deserve some sort of staff training fee ;-) has anyone managed to deposit since yesterday could not use the yesterday or this morning?
Where is the problem? I have just bought 11 mags but I don't have any vouchers yet but I was able to access the Paysafe pages going through the Pokerstars deposit procedure.

Re: paysafecard Had a mate hunting all over Bristol for mags, managed to get 49 so far:ok. 6 processed so far on DTD (about 10 minutes ago) another trip to the corner shop on Saturday to buy some more cards. Is it possible to buy say £50.00 worth and just put it all on one slip and then use 5 paysafe cards to deposit on a poker site, takes a age to have to get individual £10.00 receipts

Is it possible to buy say £50.00 worth and just put it all on one slip and then use 5 paysafe cards to deposit on a poker site, takes a age to have to get individual £10.00 receipts
Good idea, it might be possible but I would prefer someone else tried it first.... I was able to deposit with no problems into Pokerstars just before 6 o'clock tonight.

Re: paysafecard OK, it could be a dodgy DNS issue as it was a DNS timeout that was reported by the browser, not anything sent back to give the impression that we'd been kicked off. Just seems a bit fishy. Anyway, just loaded another 20 x £10+£10 via my mobile so happy enough for the time being :)

Yes' date=' thanks for the link :) I was gonna put it in my sig file but it said no way...[/quote'] once you have reached 50 posts, pm a moderator with your blog link and we will take a look at it and decide if you can have it in your signature. you'll also be expected to link back to PL via your blog too. :ok