** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

paysafecard

dili123in

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: paysafecard

so do you get a card from the paypoint store or a voucher with a pin on it? the two paypoint places I went to had not heard of it -though they could barely speak English
Bill, all I got was a receipt from the machine . On it is a ref no, PIN and a few other details and basic instructions and a Tel No for the Hotline. I was a bit dubious until I got home, typed in the details and Hey Presto - all sorted. :ok

Re: paysafecard got a stack of mags got a list of paysafe retailers from there website, been to 6 of them and could'nt get any cards/receipts the staff had either not heard of it or could'nt speak english:wall suppose i'll have to try again tomorrow and i go to tesco's to get my 32pints of bulmers for £24 and they've sold out:wall

uhudazflo - step by step instructions for the retailer here ;) http://www.paysafecard.com/fileadmin/psc/content/shared/pinprint/uk_pinprint.pdf yep just seen and printed that off, cheers gaf I've got my two paysafe cards sorted - now £40 with no problem :) Seriously tempted to go to the newsagents and order in 100 copies of poker player mag (which would be £750 profit :loon)
seriously considering the same mate ps think i'll give all my mates a pp mag for xmas hohoho

Seriously tempted to go to the newsagents and order in 100 copies of poker player mag (which would be £750 profit :loon)
But how many PINs can you enter before your brain turns to jelly? And you'll probably end up with a newsagent who has 100 copies of next month's Poker Player. :lol Is anybody else really, really hoping that our opponents at Blonde aren't reading this thread? :unsure Our lives wouldn't be worth living next month! :lol

Re: paysafecard Dear customers, Due to required maintenance work our payment panel has been taken off line, the payment panel will be live once the work has been carried out and endeavour to have this resolved very shortly. Thank you for your patience, please accept apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any urgent issues during this period please contact our team to receive immediate attention. answers that one

Re: paysafecard Fine for me - when I'd shown the Shopkeeper how to use the PayPoint machine :eyes I've deposited on PokerStars, then thought it would probably be more 'frugal' to deposit on a site where I wouldn't encounter conversion rates on withdrawal, so I've put the second one on my DTD (£) account. I can't envisage any issues withdrawing :unsure as I've well over the deposited money already in my Stars account - so how can they stop any withdrawals ??