Correct Score perm System

Correct Score System

This system is very popular. We are looking to cover three matches with three different scorelines further enhancing our chances of hitting it big. Hitting three results will bring in huge profits.

Select three results from three home games that you feel will be home wins and perm as follows:

Match - 1 1-0 2-0 2-1 Match-- 2 1-0 2-0 2-1 Match --3 1-0 2-0 2-1 Perm three results from each match for a winning treble = 27 bets @ £1 = £27

Three correct results of 1-0 based on average odds of 7/1 would net you £512 Three correct results of 2-0 based on average odds of 9/1 would net you £1000 Three correct results of 2-1 based on average odds of 8/1 would net you £729 I have used this system above and it is very good, but i would like to change the perm for any correct score to win from 10 matches to stand a greater chance of winning big more frequently any ideas on how to do this and the cost involved to cover the bet would be great

Re: Correct Score perm System I havent compiled anything on paper but have done quite well on this system, The best matches to use are the england "blue square premier" but have been busy recently experimenting on a roulette system. However im wanting a perm to cover 10 matches but dont know how to work these out.

Re: Correct Score perm System

However im wanting a perm to cover 10 matches but dont know how to work these out.
Hi Guys.. first post...excellent site btw. These are my calculations for 10 matches: Doubles: 3240 Trebles: 405 4Timers: 17010 Hope this helps!

Re: Correct Score perm System Hi Guys I think the calculations you are looking for are the 27 perm possibilities of results times the perms of 3 from 4 or 5 or 6 etc So 3 from 4 = 27*4 = 108 3 from 5 = 27*10 = 270 3 from 6 = 27*20 = 540 3 from 7 = 27*35 = 945 3 from 8 = 27*56 = 1512 3 from 9 = 27*84 = 2268 3 from 10 = 27*120= 3240 Hope this helps

Re: Correct Score perm System

Correct Score System

This system is very popular. We are looking to cover three matches with three different scorelines further enhancing our chances of hitting it big. Hitting three results will bring in huge profits. Select three results from three home games that you feel will be home wins and perm as follows:

Match - 1 1-0 2-0 2-1 Match-- 2 1-0 2-0 2-1 Match --3 1-0 2-0 2-1

Perm three results from each match for a winning treble = 27 bets @ £1 = £27 Three correct results of 1-0 based on average odds of 7/1 would net you £512 Three correct results of 2-0 based on average odds of 9/1 would net you £1000 Three correct results of 2-1 based on average odds of 8/1 would net you £729

I have used this system above and it is very good, but i would like to change the perm for any correct score to win from 10 matches to stand a greater chance of winning big more frequently

any ideas on how to do this and the cost involved to cover the bet would be great

Hi i've got a correct scores system in the glory hunters section mostly backing draws in singles but wouldn't mind going for something like this for a bigger possible win, can u do these bets online or would u have to go to the bookies??? Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Correct Score perm System Todays selection stoke 1-0 2-0 2-1 sunderland 1-0 2-0 2-1 wigan 1-0 2-0 2-1 aston villa 1-0 2-0 2-1 liverpool 1-0 2-0 2-1 man city 1-0 2-0 2-1 bradford 1-0 2-0 2-1 Perm any 2 correct scores from 7 for a winning double ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not sure how to calculate the above bet though so any input on how many bets that equals to would be great. ive decided to try doubles rather then trebles as should strike a win more often.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Correct Score perm System this sort of system is widely published in the crappy gambling books avaialable to order via newspapers. It mainly recommends the 2-0 2-1 3-0 bet using the premiership top 4. The odds are as large as they are for a reason. Frankly I stopped Reading your system when you mentioned you'd been working on a roulette system!

Re: Correct Score perm System yes you can get these bets on Betfair multiples - just wait later in the day on saturdays (or match days) and then more markets appear, rather than just match outcome. they are rairly posted up before saturday as i suppose the multiple odds feed from the singles odds.