Teaulc`s Sunday Brawl on Full Tilt Sunday 23rd November

teaulc

just thought i would open up a thread to let you all know how i progress in this,details can be found by clicking on the link. many thanks to my stakers for this opportunity to play a game that would mostly be out of my price range but i feel confident and comfortable enough to play http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f89/teaulc-s-256-sunday-brawl-full-tilt-staking-request-sold-out-75966/index2.html#post1

Re: Teaulc`s Sunday Brawl on Full Tilt Sunday 23rd November Good Luck Al September SB A field of 1,734 took to the tables at 2:00 pm ET, posting the $240+$16 buy-in to compete in the knockout event. $200 of each buy-in went to the prize pool, while another $40 was placed on the head of each participant. Record for KOs 95

Re: Teaulc`s Sunday Brawl on Full Tilt Sunday 23rd November

GL Al' date=' a nice cash for you and you'll be able to offer me double or nothing at our next game of Crib. :hope[/quote'] :lol:lol:lol your on Dave,np:dude:dude so far over 500 regged,looking at 7 bounties to break even and then 1st place to give my stakers and myself a very nice xmas

Re: Teaulc`s Sunday Brawl on Full Tilt Sunday 23rd November jeez am i embarassed :$:$ lasted all of half hour,my last hand with A/K lost to A/J ........ lost a stack when i was small blind and raised the pot on the BB,i had A/10 spades he called with 7/6 and he hit a straight on the turn after i raised the pot again on the flop,i played that very badly,didnt believe what he had. i am so sorry to those that had faith in me, i am really gonna have to go back to drawing board now and see where my game is after this,it is not where i expected it to be