** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Cup - Thursday 27th November

Thommo85

Re: UEFA Cup - Thursday 27th November Portsmouth Vs AC Milan On AC Milan tonight, will be paying for xmas. Pompy missing their two best players imo, Defoe and Diarra, plus the experience of Sol Campbell at the back, John Utaka and Sean Davis also likely to miss out through injury. Pirlo could be back for Milan and could run the show tonight, Kaka and Ronaldinho may not both start but their is a big gulf between these two sides and Pompy aren't convincing me under Adams, he struggled to tactically outclass teams like Grimsby whilst getting Wycombe relagated, what he gonna do up against Ancelotti?Superb price on the visitors im getting stuck in.:ok Milan WIN @ 2.26

Re: UEFA Cup - Thursday 27th November Portsmouth v AC Milan Portsmouth can't put the required subs forward as they are thin on the ground for players!!! Milan only have to draw to ensure qualification to the next round, however surely Milan must go for a win here against a very depleted Pompey! Milan Win @2.25 Paddypower ***** This should be what most would call as close to a certainty but this is football and strange things happen but I'm trusting my instinct that this is too good an opportunity to have a decent sized bet on! :ok

Re: UEFA Cup - Thursday 27th November

At 1,45 I wouldn't touch Galatasaray - HW is most probable and popular, but 2 facts keep me away : - Metalist knocked out from UEFA Besiktas in amazing way/ease, the Ukranian football clearly on the rise, - Galatasaray were shaky at home in the same Cup last year. If away, they were very reliable and it pays off to back them vs teams of such calibre. In this format of the Cup the game should be a banker, so I thought twice last year :@ and lost twice big... NO BET for me here, good luck
NEVER EVER to be trusted, just this game is enough tonight to cheer up all the bookies, all my mates were on Galatasaray. AVOID in the future at all home games in the Euro Cups, save your money and nerves, folks...

I wouldn't rush with this one' date=' there is always extra flavour in German - English games, where form and league status do not count, I have learned the hard/expensive way - last year Bayern - Bolton should ring a bell...[/quote'] A great game by City :ok

Four BPOs Soccer - Partizan Belgrade/Standard Liege - total Over 2½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [pending] Soccer - FC Brugge/St Etienne - total Over 2½ (+114) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [pending] Soccer - Olympiakos/Benfica - total Over 2½ (+114) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [pending] Soccer - Sampdoria/VfB Stuttgart - total Over 2½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [pending] I feel the best about Brugge...I think they'll win and pour it on, but I also think St Etienne won't just fall over; their reserves will be motivated, too. The one I feel worst about is Partizan, but I have learned that the ones I like most will lose, and the ones I fear most will win.
i went ahead and played the over in Oly/Benfica after seeing this post. 20min in and :dude well done, good luck on the rest of your overs.

Yesterday on of the most predictable matches was Inter:zzz.After last year two defeats i believe that Valencia will be looking for revenge in this must win game for them.Two teams will be lined up by new coaches this time' date='even without Villa and Albelda i'm on quest's side and (Valencia AW)is my main bet today:hope[/quote'] :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

i went ahead and played the over in Oly/Benfica after seeing this post. 20min in and :dude well done, good luck on the rest of your overs.
Well...glad you cashed. If you had to take one, that was the one to take. I thought for sure that either Sampdoria-Stuttgart (1-1 at HT) or Brugge (1-1 at about 50 minutes) would cash. Sorry to after-post, but I ended up even on the day because on a whim I decided to take the best-priced sides as well, and went 4-2: Soccer - Tottenham - spread -½ (+111) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 1:00pm [winner] Soccer - Spartak Moskova - spread pk (+123) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [winner] Soccer - Paris SG - spread -½ (+121) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [loss] Soccer - Olympiakos - spread -½ (+110) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 2:45pm [winner] Soccer - Ajax - spread +½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 3:00pm [winner] Soccer - AC Milan - spread -½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Nov 27 at 3:05pm [loss] The PSG game is the real killer...they were up 2-0 and couldn't hold the lead.