** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punchestown - 16/11/08

Lucky 15 for me. 1:05 - Sizing Africa Although very fortunate LTO, has done absolutely nothing wrong so far and Im confident of him making the further improvement necessary to land this from Northern Alliance. 1:40 - Sizing America 2 good efforts so far in his career and made significant improvement in his last run from his opening run, although the form reads 2-4, the 4 was behind Tranquil Sea in a higher class race than this one. 2:15 - Sizing Europe The proven class act in the field. Jered might be the horse to beat on form, but the selection has with the exception of his last run (there were obvious excuses) been consistently brilliant. Henry De Bromhead reports him to be better than ever, and he landed the Greatwood Hurdle this weekend last year, so is taken to be ready for this event. 3:25 - Sizing Asia A bet to nothing, he is an outsider but if any of the first 3 have come in then it will be a worthwhile bet to have. Showed nothing on only start, so there has to be obvious improvement to come.

Re: Punchestown - 16/11/08 :cry

I 'sized' up that bet too:lol How funny would it be if all 4 of them won, with 'Sizing' in their name. GL mate:ok
First one lost mate, Guessed at a fence, and lost ground. Was starting to get competitively involved again when Shazand came down and hampered Sizing Africa horrendously.

Re: Punchestown - 16/11/08

what is wrong with these irish horses??? Jered looked a difficult ride today. Sizing Europe jockey just kept looking round & found nothing when Hardy went past
Sizing Europe just completely emptied when Hardy Eustace came within striking distance. Dont think the result would be the same next time around tbh..... Think Bromhead will see it as a satisfactory outing for his flagship horse. I feel that Jered is vastly over-rated, and hasnt really done that much to earn the reputation he has built up thus far....

Re: Punchestown - 16/11/08 Very satisfied with Sizig Europe's run. Trainer said he'll come for this run. I thought it will be enough to beat Jered and it was, but good old hardy Eustacce. Fair play :clap 20/1 for Sizing Europe antepost, Happy with that. I expect a great deal of improvement for his next run and he may end up a fav again this year :ok