** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

sandboxie

teaulc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: sandboxie There aren't many network wide freerolls on Boss (certainly not of any value) - except maybe the raked hands ones..... Not read Boss T&C - but would suggest you want to be careful too (i.e. I'm not doing it :lol :lol :lol)....

Re: sandboxie

ok, I need an idiots guide :$:lol:lol Have downloaded the program and have the icon, now what ? Have just tried to open Betfred and TonyG and getting the old 1 client at a time message. What do I need to do ? :$:$:$
Cancel that, just had a play and worked it out. Sorted :ok

Re: sandboxie As long as your not entering the same competition, your not doing anything wrong. Many players play on the same network using PC and Laptop anyway, so dont worry, unless u want to multi register for a single tournament, then you can worry bout losing your money and your accounts

Re: sandboxie

So long as you're not multiregging in a single tournament' date=' I cannot see there being a risk - I cannot see why there would be an issue using it to play site specific games on different skins at the same time.[/quote'] Blimey you're getting slow - morls basically said that 4 hours ago. :lol