** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Hoopy's 3-3 laying £200 - £1000

hoopy08

Right am of on a diffrent glory hunt, going to lay 3-3 draws. Will start with a bank of £200 from my any Unquoted glory hunt. try and get to £1000. will lay for £2, £3 or £4 per game and increase as the bank grows. Proberly go bust in first bet lol. Anyway bet number 1) W Bremen v Leverkusen @ 50 to win £4 Liability £196 :hope

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hoopy's 3-3 laying £200 - £1000

Looks like its just me, you and Hodgey left doing this kind of betting now Hoopy. :hope to many more successes. :ok
Hopfully mate, am thinking about banking what i make every sunday night and leaving the £200 in account. Bet 12) Kaiserslautern v 1860 Munich @ 65 to win £3 :hope

Re: Hoopy's 3-3 laying £200 - £1000

I quite like this myself mate. :ok
The system I am using above is pretty sweet, as it minimises your losses due to frequent banking. I actually managed to double a £50 twice, creating another bank and a £50 restart bank should things go wrong. This system complements Hoppy's style of betting as I am sure he can turn £500 into £1000 in just under 8 bets :ok Thats the beauty of this system, if you can double £10 in 10 bets, you know you can do the same with £500. You just have to get in the mindset that these are just numbers not actual money (at least not until it reaches you real bank account and wallet :loon) as it takes the pressure off a little. My best so far is 10 bets to double and worst 13.