0.5% Bank Builder

Sheerluck Holmes

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder 3-1 and 8 minutes left so I will assume this one is a winner. Onto the next one in the EPL tonight. :ok

BetDateSportTargetPickB/LOddsStkLiabilityLia as % of bank
1229-OctFootball£0.53Chelsea AND Man United - BOTH not to loseBack1.13£4.28£4.284.1
Just to clarify if EITHER West Ham or Hull win, the bet is down. :hope

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder With Copenhagen winning 2-0 with only a few minutes to go, i'll assume bet #13 is a winner :ok Onto 14:

1430-OctFootball£0.53Salisbury City v Crawley (Correct score 0-0)Lay17.00£0.56£8.968.4
Salisbury have lost their last 6 and Crawley can go to the top of the league with a victory tonight but they aren't in the best of form, so, a lay of 0-0 seems in order tonight. :ok

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder One more for tonight:

1630-OctFootball£0.54Vasco DG v Atletico-PR (Correct Score 0-0)Lay24.00£0.57£13.1112.2
Odds are a bit higher than I generally take but just cannot see this being 0-0. Vasco have been involved in 3.7 goals per game in their last 10. The h2h's always show plenty of goals and with it being a relegation battle, there must be goals!

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder San Martin and Colon draw so back on track :ok Onto the next best, which is in Russia and is a 11.15am kick off.

192-NovFootball£0.54Saturn to beat Rubin KazanLay4.80£0.57£2.172.0
This is totally stat based but the odds here, imho, represent a decent bet. Saturn are winless in the last 6 (4 draws, 2 defeats) and take on top of the league Rubin, who have only been beaten once in the last 16 so Rubin sit top of the form table, Saturn third form bottom. The h2h's are also in Rubin's favour which is always a decent stat to back things up. :)

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder So it over to Russka for the recovery bet.

223-NovFootball£7.80Shinnik to beat Kryliya SovetovLay8.20£8.19£58.9757.7
Shinnik are bottom of the league with just 1 away win all season, Kryliya are strong at home (6-4-2). Lets hope this recovery bet comes off otherwise i'll be left with a mountain to climb! :hope

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder Have taken a wee bit of a risk here, got a bad feelign about leaving this to run so i've layed Brondby as my next recovery bet. :hope

253-NovFootball£6.93Brondby to beat AC HorsensLay4.80£7.28£27.6626.6
If Brondby do come back and win (really can't see them doign it), but I'll see where it leaves me money-wise before weighing up my next option. If the bet is a winner I will be laying the 0-0 in the Newcastle v Villa game.

Re: 0.5% Bank Builder Right, right, right, if only i'd have stuck with my original bet, i'd have been laughing by now. :wall:wall:wall Just :hope I can come through this one because i'll have learned a VERY valuable lesson. :cry Anyway, I now cannot see AC winning this and i'm goign to back up my original bet with laying the rest of the bank :eekl on an AC win. This is a bit risky but I feel i need to do this now to get some order back. I will do a proper clean up after the game (assuming AC dont win) but for now:

post-9120-14429283422637_thumb.jpg