Ubers home game +golf Sat 15th of november and sun 16th.

ubermonkey1

hey all ,finally got the dates sorted for my home game:nana:nana:nana gonna have a game on saturday night (the 15th)as morls and geordie gaz are coming down:nana:nana then play golf (probably at cobtree or upchurch)on sunday the 16th. have got a fair bit of room if anyone else fancys the trip down:ok not sure of the actual game structure yet and we will probably decide on the night. probably be £10 stts maybe with bounties and maybe a little cash later on. should start at around 7.30 -8 but if anyone wants to get down earlier then thats fine. i'll also provide chilli and chips......mmmmmmmmm. anyone interested please show your interest.

Re: Ubers home game +golf Sat 15th of november and sun 16th.

Blackpool GUK dude !!!
well me and gaz(i think) are comin on the thurs/fri for the £100 events and then off to benns....unless he comes up too
hmm i'll think about going, but blackpool is really crap to get to:eyes if only the airport actually had flights:wall

hmm i'll think about going, but blackpool is really crap to get to:eyes if only the airport actually had flights:wall
lon - dublin = £10 return dublin - blackpool = £10 return piece of piss and cheap as chips if u go via a different country lol

Got the time off work today to come :nana, however tis proving to be a bugger trying to arrange transport etc... All cos morls has gota go via fecking Blackpool!! :eyes
Don't moan, he needs you to help carry all the winnings that we've staked him for ;) :lol

Re: Ubers home game +golf Sat 15th of november and sun 16th. You were spotted down the Malta last night did you have a nice time and get your leg over:tongue2 if so :clap you were being spyed on mate :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

You were spotted down the Malta last night did you have a nice time and get your leg over:tongue2 if so :clap you were being spyed on mate :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
:loon:loon :rollin:rollin

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ubers home game +golf Sat 15th of november and sun 16th. really sorry benn...... gona have to drop out of this :sad was planning on driving down to bpool wit morls and then driving over to yours..... but my car is knackered and looks as though it's on it's way out so I doubt it'd be able to manage a 700 mile trip without completely fcking up! :( Would prove quite costly too and with my finances being quite tight at the moment, I just can't really afford it. My apologies mate but have a great weekend! :ok

Re: Ubers home game +golf Sat 15th of november and sun 16th. no worries dude:ok at the moment it looks like me heniek the hall bros + the mrs halls galronix jackie m and probably washy:hope think one of my mates might be coming as well so its looking good for a 10 seater but if anyone else fancys it we can always set up 2 tables:) as for the golf ,i will see what the weathers like later in the week then see if anyone still wants to play:ok

Re: Ubers home game +golf Sat 15th of november and sun 16th. Benn, just to keep ya informed Im still looking to come down, but its proving a massive hassle getting from blackpool to london then back home again. Will search as much as i can and figure out a way, but if not, ill have to cancel too, will let you know asap mate

Benn, just to keep ya informed Im still looking to come down, but its proving a massive hassle getting from blackpool to london then back home again. Will search as much as i can and figure out a way, but if not, ill have to cancel too, will let you know asap mate
okay matey to be honest i had the same probs getting there ,so i know what you mean;).