lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits

Guest BookieKiller

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paulybhoy

Good luck as well mate Just dont forget it is not about winning 3/4/5/6 or even 10 times big amounts unless you have a fixed objective and then plan to stop! even so I guarentee if that is your objective you will lose not only the money in your hand now but the money banked and further cash. Ask anyone who has tried big stake gambling and they will tell you that when the loss comes it has a weird effect. And it is a bit like this- hey thats my money and I am realy good so it was just a bit of bad luck! so I will now double up the stake to get that back as I am good!!! IT is not knocking you just a friendly and experienced warning, YOU DO NOT EVER KNOW FOR SURE what the motive/health/concerns are of the so called bankers and they will let you down at a point make NO doubt about it. But good luck and dont get greedy it comes back and bites with big chunks

Guest BookieKiller

Sat 14.12.02 Bet (stake 3200) ok, here it goes: Saturday bet is (stake 3200) : Man U - Real Betis - Rangers 2.24 I didnt have Real Betis in my original short list but my spanish mate tells that they are a shoe in, hence i've put it in as this guy is pretty good with his picks on the primera liga. Sundays bet is (to be confirmed before kick-off): Inter Milan - Real Madrid - (to be decided) with Porto pays 2.01 with Besiktas pays 2.06 with Udinese pays 2.41 with Lyon pays 2.13 with Perth Glory pays 2.14 Perth Glory play in the Australian NSL (Nationa Soccer League) and are a dead certainty to win, Head to Head pays 1.33.

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: it surely must come in now Rangers and West Ham look About as good as it gets. Couldn't comment on the third. Anyone got any feeling for a wrong one in there?

Guest BookieKiller

Re: it surely must come in now looks like i've read the bet sheet wrong, Real Betis are actually playing on Sunday which means Sundays Bet is OFF as i'm still waiting on the Real Betis. (This might be a blessing in disguise with Real Madrid again in my treble :) ) i might still have a small side bet on Inter - Real Madrid - Perth

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: yep And out. Oh well had a good run, and at least you banked some of it (I hope). Irronically of the top spanish teams Real Madrid and Valencia had the fewest problems. Ho hum.

Guest BookieKiller

Re: it surely must come in now my spanish mate is a dud :) i wont be listening to him again. Yes, very lucky I banked 1/2. Will now start all over again

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: yep I think it would be advisable to bank half at that stage all the time. That way your still turning a GREAT profit, if you can keep it up, and have the potential to strike it rich

Guest Burt Saddo

Re: it surely must come in now I'm absolutely gutted for you Bookiekiller with that piss poor performance from Betis, I still can't believe it now. I had them also in a nice accy but I'm more dissapointed for you than myself believe it or not. Still at least you banked a nice sum and it gives you a comfortable cushion to go and get 'em again. Good luck to you and I will be following your progress with great interest as always.:)

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Actually Da Hannah (where IS he) and I were looking at something similar to this a while back. For your viewing pleasure: pub112.ezboard.com/fpunte...=1&stop=20 Think I might have to have another crack at that! Maybe modify it slightly so you bank every second bet or something. Dunno. Will think about it!

Guest Burt Saddo

Re: it surely must come in now Makes interesting reading Dave, I love this sort of bet. I think Digital Monkey did something similar when I first joined the lounge but he does not post much now so I am not sure how he got on with it. I am trying something similar myself although with much smaller stakes and excluding all British matches as I seem to have a better strike rate with Euro football for some reason.

Guest BookieKiller

modified strategy After evaluating the comments on this thread, I've decided to modify this strategy, I will be banking the winnings after every 3rd win up to 3200 and then every 2nd thereafter ie..... 50, 100, 200 -> bank 200 200, 400, 800 -> bank 800 800, 1600, 3200 -> bank 3200 3200, 6400 -> bank 6400 6400, 12800 -> bank 12800 12800, 25600 -> Stop : Target is reached 51800 Any thoughts on this?

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits I asked before so here goes again. Where will you get the 25000 bet on and do you expect to get advertised prices?

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits I think that is a much more sensible option BookieKiller! OddsAgainst he will probably have to place the bet accross several bookies. Will Hill Online Ladbrokes Online Will Hill High Street Ladbrokes High Street Thats £12,000 worth right there!

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: modified strategy I am really torn between either Rangers, Celtic, Chelsea @2.00 or Rangers, Celtic, Real Sociadad @2.4 or the 4-Fold @3.6 ARRRRRRRGGG, Whatever I go for the OTHER one will win

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: modified strategy Righty, lets see how this goes then! Starting from a 50pt initial bet, staking Bank each time, and banking half of it every third bet. LOL I am SO doomed! All odds are Ladbrokes unless otherwise stated - Stats ------ Starting Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 100pts Next Stake: 50pts W/L: 0/0 Celtic v Dundee @1/8 P Thistle v Rangers @1/5 Chelsea v A Villa @ 1/2 50pts Treble @Evens Wish me luck...

Guest BookieKiller

Sat 21.12.02 Bet Arsenal - Middlesbrough 1.4 Murcia - Cordoba 1.8 The double pays 2.52, i'm giving my spanish mate one last chance, he says Murcia is definately the value bet in both spanish leagues this weekend, Cordoba are hopeless, especially away from home.

Guest Whopper73

Re: modified strategy Dave, not sure about the Rangers away result, there is too much risk that they may end as a draw - although not a massive risk accoridng to my form system but still too much of a risk to want to class it as a dead cert! All the best anyway! Whopper73

Guest BookieKiller

Sunday 22.12.02 Bet Australia - Sri Lanka 1.16 AC Milan - Brescia 1.25 Chievo - Como 1.40 Treble pays 2.03 (Wager 100, Payout 203) I was having trouble finding a 3rd team to finalise my treble so i decided to go for something a little different, I've thrown in Australia to spank the Sri Lankans in the Cricket which is starting in about 3 hours time. my spanish mate has redeemed himself, hence he is back in my good books :) great stuff dave, i had a little side bet on your selections too :) OddsAgainst : "I asked before so here goes again. Where will you get the 25000 bet on and do you expect to get advertised prices?" Reply : sorry I didnt get back to you earlier, but DaveMardell has pretty much answered the question. What I probably will do is NOT lump on the whole amount in one single transaction. I mainly use 1 online bookie and I have no problems putting the larger bets with them, so i'll probably just do several transactions over say 3-4 days when i get to bet amounts of 12800 and above.

Guest Iain8888

Re: Sunday 22.12.02 Bet Best of luck with the bets bookie killer, know youv copped a fair bit of stick for evn suggesting the system, but it seems to be working well for you, so why not? clearly you anaylse a widespead number of leagues when picking ur bets- im in sunny australia at the mo on a years working holiday visa :D :smokin -if you ever want any info on ozzie league matches ill do my best to help ya out. remember to wrap up warm on the way to the bookies! ;) Best of luck!