lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits

Guest BookieKiller

Guest BookieKiller

Did you know that if you start off with 50euros or pounds and keep staking the whole winnings on bankers (must be doubles or trebles that pay around 2) for say 10 times, that 50 will turn into just over 51,000. I think we should start a new thread for this and see if we can manage to achieve something with it but am not sure which section to put it in, any suggestions on this????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Sarcasm doesnt become Odds :) The trouble is while a banker treble may come in, getting 10 on the trot is VERY unlikely. Teams that are 1/2 or less to win do still loose!

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Not in response to your comment, I had already deleted it but the delete failed for some reason. :(

2 is way too high 10 in a roll doesn't seem totally exaggerated. But for 1/1 odds it really is, particularly with doubles / trebles. As a conservative punter, it seems to me that such bankers might be had with slimmer odds. If you take 10 in a roll at 1.414 ( sq root of 2 ) - which though difficult is not completely out of line if you are betting, say, on handicaps - then that gives a multiple of 2^5 instead of 2^10, that is, 32 instead of 1024. For your example, that would translate into 1600 instead of 51200. This *32 banker might be achieved, I think, but it would take an enormous amount of self-discipline and the patience to wait for the right opportunity. That might mean a few months' time... and of course the risk you'd be disappointed in the end would remain pretty high.

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits

Did you know that if you start off with 50euros or pounds and keep staking the whole winnings on bankers (must be doubles or trebles that pay around 2) for say 10 times, that 50 will turn into just over 51,000.
Yes
I think we should start a new thread for this and see if we can manage to achieve something with it but am not sure which section to put it in, any suggestions on this????
May I suggest a section, the dustbin ;) How many bookies have you managed to kill with this ground breaking strategy then? ;) Can I suggest an alternative? back Man U, Leverkusen, Basle and Lokomotiv Moscow in a 4-fold, pays about 982/1 with Bet365 ;) Quick!!! I must get my 50 Euro on now before everyone else does and the price collapses. :lol P.S. please excuse my humour, since I have excused yours ;)

Guest BookieKiller

dont knock it till you try it dont knock it till you try it everyone, it takes alot of patience and i only go for short priced favourites that are playing at home and are at least 5 positions higher in the league. i'm already over half way now, 6 down and 4 to go, ie i have 3200 in the bank which has taken me 5 weeks. I'm at a stage now where i'm a bit hesitant to put the whole lot on, thats why i've come out with this. ps. i'm putting the whole lot on Barcelona - Inter 2.03 and if it comes in, then the whole lot or split my stakes on either: Real Madrid - Juventus - Lyon - Liverpool 2.21 and/or Lyon - Panathinaikos - Real Madrid 2.12 and/or Celta Vigo - Real Madrid 2.12 will decide if the barcelona - inter double comes in if it doesnt then i start all over again with a 50euro stake. patience and discipline is the key here!!!!!! Happy Punting

Re: dont knock it till you try it well, if you have really turned 50€ into 3200€ in the last 5weeks then i applaud you and wish you all the luck in your forthcoming selections. i can tell you now though if i had managed to turn £30 into £2000 (approx.) then i'd not be risking it all at this stage! out of interest what where your earlier selections that have enabled you to get this far?

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits I'm inclined to agree with smudge. I'd bank the 3,200 and start again. I regularly bet singles or doubles with odds around evens and over the weekend just gone I got 6 in a row. Now this is the first time I've ever had 6 in a row and considered myself to be pretty fortunate. I've just looked back at my records and my previous best was 5 in a row (again this happened only once) and my worst losing streak is 7. Good luck with whatever you decide on. :)

Guest BookieKiller

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits this is the first time i have tried it, i've always gone for 5 and above folds/accas and ended up being even, it is just too hard with them, theres always one that stuffs you up. I've had alot more success with even money bets (doubles and trebles with the occasional 4fold but tend to keep away from them (the 4fold and above). Being greedy will always be your down fall hence patience is the key. Here are my bets starting from the most recent tues 10 Dec : Barcelona-Inter 2.03 (stake 3200) sun 8 Dec : Tottenham-Parma 2.25 (stake 1600) sat 7 Dec : B.Dortmund-Falkirk 2.03 (stake 800) sat 30 Nov : NO BETS sun 24 Nov : Cardiff-Valencia 2.02 (stake 400) sat 23 Nov : Hibs-Rangers-Besiktas 2.5 (stake 200) sat/sun 16/17 Nov :Arsenal-Portsmouth-Juventus (stake100) sat 9 Nov : NO BETS sat/sun Nov 2/3 : man u - liverpool - celtic 2.13 (stake 50)

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Hills max on your current double is 2000 GBP. I know there are bookies with higher limits though. Should this one succeed where will you place the next bet, will you need to spread it around? And what about subsequent bets, do you have a plan for gettting on?

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Id be very cautious of the Barca game. On paper it looks like a sure thing what with Shear out, and as such will probably be a freak result :)

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits That said I wish you all the best and hope you nail it. Will be very interested to see the selections....

Guest Lardonio

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Bookiekiller - *please* bank at least 1.600 of it. It would only set you back 1 step, and you would still have a marvellous profit - enough to do the 50-euro experiment for free 31 more times and still have your original 50 euro intact... Even though what you are doing is slightly insanse, it sounds like good fun and I might even try it some time.

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits Yeah, when me and a few others were talking about a similar idea we had cut off points at various stages. Loosing E3,600 would truly suck

Guest eudaemon  1

Re: lets turn 50 into 51,200 in just 10 hits well....i like this idea, mabye we could continue a thread on this with everyone voting on the best even money bets each week, as a kind of experiment to see what kind of stings we could achive?, i know it may not make good gambling sense, but hey, it would be FUN, we could start on £10, not much to loose.... bookiekiller....if barca win, at least THINK about banking 1/2 your cash.....sooner or later that 1 bet too many will come along.....:(

Re: it surely must come in now ah yes good old mr gale ;) i must admit though, i only really consider the work of satan as a method used (unsuccesfully) to recoup losses rather than rolling over your winnings onto the next selection as you are only going to lose your original stake rather than throwing more and more cash to recover previous losses looking for a minimal profit! i'm probably wrong though!

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: it surely must come in now mmm perhaps, but its really just a glorified 10-fold accumalator. Admitedly that in itself is crazy, but what the hell

Guest BookieKiller

VERY LUCKY never in dought with the INTER - BARCELONA Double :) well thats now 6400Euros :) I am sooooo lucky that the Barcelona game was postponed otherwise my next bet would have been : Real Mad - Juventus - Lyon - Liverpool 2.21 (stake 2200) Lyon - Panathinaikos - Real Madrid 2.12 (stake 2200) Celta Vigo - Real Madrid 2.12 (stake 2000) and we all know what Real Madrid done tonight, what a shock that was!!!!. Ok, i will now bank 1/2 (3200) and play with the other half and will be going all out. i'm keeping away from the UEFA Cup but theres 6 games that stand out for me this weekend: ManU (1.30)- West Ham Rangers (1.15)- Dundee Utd Olympiakos (1.15) - Panionios Lyon(1.33) - Montpellier Inter(1.36) - Atalanta R.Madrid(1.20) - Rec_de_Huelva Porto (1.25) - P.Ferreira I will definately have ManU in it so will post my final selection before kick-off for that game. Happy Punting i'm playing with the Bookies money so i'll be going all out now to get over 51,200 :)

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: VERY LUCKY Well done, for winning and having the good sense to bank some of it. Never fancied Real myself, so am glad you didnt wipe out. Still no mater what happens now, you got 3,200 in the bank from 50 and thats a result any way you shape it. Best of luck!