** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october.

Thursday 9 October 2008Home Draw Away BPP
Figueirense FC v Palmeiras (02:00BST) 2.953.502.37104.57 % Details »
Hide « Figueirense FC v Palmeiras
Grêmio FBPA v Santos FC (02:00BST) 1.573.806.00106.62 % Details »
Hide « Grêmio FBPA v Santos FC
Sport Club do Recife v Vasco da Gama (02:00BST) 1.613.856.00104.55 % Details »
Friday 10 October 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Botafogo-RJ v EC Vitória (00:30BST) 1.683.956.00101.51 % Details »
Hide « Botafogo-RJ v EC Vitória
Cruzeiro EC v Ipatinga FC (00:30BST) 1.355.8010.00101.32 % Details »
Hide « Cruzeiro EC v Ipatinga FC
São Paulo FC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (00:30BST) 1.355.5010.00102.26 % Details »
Hide « São Paulo FC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe
Saturday 11 October 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Atlético Paranaense v Fluminense FC (22:20BST) 2.053.253.30109.85 % Details »
Hide « Atlético Paranaense v Fluminense FC
Flamengo v Atlético Mineiro (22:20BST) 1.613.606.00106.35 % Details »
Hide « Flamengo v Atlético Mineiro
Goiás EC v SC Internacional (22:20BST) 1.903.404.00106.79 % Details »
Hide « Goiás EC v SC Internacional
Portuguesa-SP v Coritiba FC (22:20BST) 2.403.252.76108.67 % Details »

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october. Cruzeiro - Ipatinga Two teams on the opposite sides of the tabel faces each other tonight. It would be an easy win for the homeside, when looking at home/away stats. Knowing that Ipatinga has gone 0-3-10 when visiting and shows no signs of improving their away stat. The main thing for the visiting side, which make me want to go for the unders today, is that Ipatinga has not scored in their last five matches away, and a total of 7 on the road inclines that they will struggle scoring today also. Cruzeiro fights for the title, but the big wins has not occured often at home, only three of their last 10 encounters at home has gone with three goals or more. And when three regulars are missing and a 3-6-1 formation reported I can see them winning 1-0 or 2-0 tonight. In other words, value on the under as the price is offered... Under 2.5/3, 2.06 @sbobet 4/10

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october. Sao Paulo - Nautico The homeside is in tremendous form atm, going 3-1-0 the last four. Strong play, especially at home has led them to fight for medals and with 10-3-1 at home so far they can continue in great fashion tonight. One regular is missing, but they get key forward Dagoberto back tonight and as coach Ramalho stated, he is very important for the team. Their last two matches at home was one by 2-0, and aganist much tougher opposition than tonights Nautico (Cruzeiro & Flamengo). The visitors is 2-2-9 when playing away and will miss at least two regulars tonight. Their form is not that bad, but it is in a downtrend. Last season Sao Paulo beat Nautico 5-0 in the same fixture and I can see that happening again tonight... Sao Paulo, -1.5, 1.85 @sbobet 3/10

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october. Botafogo - Vitoria An recently in-form Botafogo has slipped the last four getting only one point out of them. Tonight they have missings in striker Henrique and midfielder Alberto. Both teams fight for top spots knowing there is only 6 points up to Cruzeiro on 3rd. Which means that 43 points is both teams score atm. Even if Botafogo is a much better home team (8-3-2) than Vitoria is visiting (3-2-9) I see this rather even. The visitors has a full squad ready to go and they could easily snatch a point from the somewhat stunned homeside tonight. Unless the line changes on this one I would not touch it, too many odd variables seen in it so far, and little value... No bet, for now...

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october.

lines for Cruz and SP are crazy on my site.... @ 1.25 is it worth doing a first half bet on them? Maybe Ov1.5 @ 2.40 and 2.50 ??
Hard to say really, maybe a HT/FT bet on Cruz might be worthwhile? Stats-wise it seems like they are getting many close wins in the 2nd half... But I won`t be the one that say it would happen tonight though...

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october.

Hard to say really' date=' maybe a HT/FT bet on Cruz might be worthwhile? Stats-wise it seems like they are getting many close wins in the 2nd half... But I won`t be the one that say it would happen tonight though...[/quote'] yeah... I went through those stats and they seemed to lean towards more goals in the 2nd. Probably best for me to just stay away (after having already been burned by Torquay United this afternoon :wall ) thanks for your input and great write-ups Kimera! good luck tonight!!

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october. Flamengo x Atlético/MG 70 thousand fans will be supporting Flamengo tonight against Atlético. That's hard to bear in Maracanã. Both teams have opposite goals: Fla trying to reach top4 and galo trying to escape from the evil4 once for all. Fla has had some difficulties playing at home...scoring late, feeling the pressure and almost always letting the opponent score. Galo, on the other hand, had a good game against Palmeiras until Marques received a childish red card. No big absences today, except for Juan in Fla. Petkovic is back in Atlético (good call). This is definetely a game for many goals, but not an easy task for Fla. My bets: over 3,5: 2,80 draw -1: 3,60 Sportingbet

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october. Goiás x Inter Last chance for both teams to dream about G4. Goiás has an excellent performance at home and Paulo Baher is back today, which is great news for Goiás. Inter, on the other hand, will be missing Guiñazu (injury), D’Alessandro (3 yellow cards) and Alex (national team). That's tough. Goiás has won its last 7 games at home and with a good margin. I believe Inter says goodbye to Liberatadores today. My calls: Goiás -1 : 3,25 Goiás HT/FT: 2,625 Excellent odds in Sportingbet

Re: Brasil, Serie A, 9-11th of october. Flamengo vs Atletico Mineiro Statistical Analysis 5th place Flamengo welcomes 12th place Atletico Mineiro in a game that they ought to win for their challenge for the top spot of the league. A win will see Flamengo occupying tied in 3rd spot with Goal Difference the deciding factor between the tied sides. Whereas for Atletico Mineiro they are becoming less motivated as it is unlikely their position in the league can change much. First meeting between the sides this season ended in a 1-1 stalemate. Atletico Mineiro is much stronger at home than away recording 79% of their pts obtained so far at home this season and yet Flamengo managed to draw 1-1 with atm at their home ground. This speaks of the head-head ability of Flamengo's team in playing against Atletico Mineiro. In the last 4 meetings between the sides since 2006, Flamengo twice returned home with shared pts while the other 2 meetings at Flamengo both ended in victories for Flamengo. With current fifth place Flamengo on a fine run of 3 wins in a row, they will be aiming to dispose Atletico Mineiro's challenge today and squeeze into the top 4. On the other hand Atletico Mineiro has hit a bif of an hicup recently after failing to win their last 2 games, against Nautico at home and away at Palmeiras. on the road they are on 2 games losing steak with the loss at Ipatinga notably the more surprising than the one at stronghold Palmeiras. Flamengo will be confident playing at home after registering 4 W and 1 D in their previous five home games and their fans turning out in full force. Although mostly of winning margin of 1 goal, Atletico Mineiro appears to be pretty weak on the road and tonight's pts seems likely to be going to the home side to sustain their challenge at the top. A win for Flamengo is expected today. Recommendation: Flamengo -1 AH myprofa