** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

pokerstars fpp

dico

I'm going to get myself a pokerstars poloshirt which is 1800 FPP's. Most of my points will have come from playing $1/2 cash. Based on this can anyone work out how much the polo shirt has cost me in real money terms:) I imagine the answer might be quite scary:lol

Re: pokerstars fpp In addition to the 1800 points it's costing you (I dont know how much they cost you to earn - if anyone can work it out, they wont get an exact figure because of "Happy Hour" considerations ;) ) they charge you rakeback for spending your FPPs - at the rate of $0.005 per point - so if you spend 1800 points, they will reduce your rakeback by $9. (Not bad for a Polo shirt, but the principal is pretty outragous - that they charge you money to spend your earnt loyalty points :unsure)

Rake per person is total rake in hand divided by number of players involved in hand. Full Tilt Poker calculates the amount we receive for each player by the following calculation: Rake + Juice - Bonus - Player Added - Fees - Fraud - Used Points = Net Revenue Rake: Cash game rake Juice: Tournament fees ex. $10 + $2 sit-n-go would result in $2 of juice Bonus: These are bonuses Full Tilt Poker gives such as deposit bonuses Player Added: If you play in a guarantee tournament that doesn't meet the guarantee Full Tilt Poker divides the amount of the overlay by the number of players in the tournament. Fees: Full Tilt Poker shares the cost incurred by payment processors for depositing or withdrawing on the site with its affiliates. Fraud: Any charge backs from credit cards will be deducted from rake. Used Points: Every time you use Full Tilt points in the store or for tournaments you are deducted $0.005 per point.

Re: pokerstars fpp

In addition to the 1800 points it's costing you (I dont know how much they cost you to earn - if anyone can work it out' date=' they wont get an exact figure because of "Happy Hour" considerations ;) ) they charge you rakeback for spending your FPPs - at the rate of $0.005 per point - so if you spend 1800 points, they will reduce your rakeback by $9. (Not bad for a Polo shirt, but the principal is pretty outragous - that they charge you money to spend your earnt loyalty points :unsure)[/quote'] What surprises me most is that you can buy a Pokerstars polo shirt with Full Tilt loyalty points. :tongue2