Fading the Public

I've been watching as time and time again, plus-money dogs have their day against the spread. I'm going to try something today...It's today's lines of +125 or better, though I've subtracted out some situations that I haven't had good results on, such as under or over 3, or +1.5 or +2 handicaps...that has brought the number of plays from a dozen to a manageable seven. Sweden Allvenskan Soccer - Gefle/GAIS - total Under 2 (+125) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 12:00pm [pending] Austria Bundesliga Soccer - Kapfenberg - spread pk (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 12:30pm [pending] Spain Primera Liga Soccer - Osasuna - spread -½ (+128) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 1:00pm [pending] Italy Serie A Soccer - AS Roma - spread -½ (+134) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 1:30pm [pending] Italy Serie A Soccer - Chievo - spread -½ (+134) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 1:30pm [pending] Italy Serie A Soccer - Siena/Sampdoria - total Under 2 (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 1:30pm [pending] France Cup Soccer - Lens - spread pk (+134) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 2:00pm [pending]

Re: Fading the Public Four more... Finland Veikkausliga Soccer - Tampere United - spread -½ (+134) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 10:30am [pending] France Cup Soccer - Rennes - spread -½ (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 2:00pm [pending] Slovenia Cup Soccer - NK Rudar Velenje - spread -½ (+134) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 11:00am [pending] Slovenia Cup Soccer - NK Domzale - spread -½ (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 24 at 9:00am [pending]

Re: Fading the Public Well, it was exciting anyway. Finished the day 6-9, losing about 1 unit, but was oh so close to having a plus day taking only the most generous odds. Domzale 3-3 loss Rudar 2-2 loss Amadora 4-1 win +146 Tampere 1-1 loss Gefle 0-0 win +125 Kapfenberg 0-2 loss Osasuna 0-0 loss (they played with a man advantage for 40 minutes and hit the bar once) Carl Zeiss Jena 1-0 win +138 Chievo 1-1 loss Roma 1-3 loss Siena 0-0 win +127 Udinese 3-0 win +130 Lens 3-0 win +134 Rennes 1-1 loss (gave up a 86th minute goal) St Etienne 1-4 loss Also worth mentioning that I had some other opportunities...and would have gone 7-5 or 8-5 in those matches. There were four games in which a team was given a +1 handicap for +120 or better, and these finished 3-1. Three favorites getting plus money went 2-1. Unders went 1-2, overs 1-1. The last was a game in which first the home team was +130 for -1, then half an hour before the game the line swung to the dog, +0.5 for +125. I decided not to take it, and the home team won 1-0...so either a push or a win depending on when you pulled the trigger. Note also that six of the nine losses were games in which I needed a ML win and the game ended in a draw. Whereas only one of the six wins was close (Jena)...the other five wins were easy.

Re: Fading the Public Sticking with this strategy, taking every +125 line or better except Cittadella in Italy Serie B...so that one will probably win. England Premier Soccer - Fulham - spread -½ (+130) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] England Championship Soccer - Barnsley/Norwich - total Under 2 (+132) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] England Championship Soccer - Burnley/Preston - total Under 2 (+125) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Scotland Premier Soccer - Inverness/Kilmarnock - total Under 2 (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Scotland Premier Soccer - Hearts - spread pk (+130) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Italy Serie B Soccer - Rimini - spread -½ (+120) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Spain Segunda Soccer - Girona - spread pk (+132) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 11:30am [pending] Belgium 1st Soccer - Charleroi - spread -1 (+125) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 1:00pm [pending] Netherlands Eredivisie Soccer - Willem II - spread pk (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 1:45pm [pending]

Re: Fading the Public After-posting here for a second: Australia A-League Soccer - Adelaide United - spread -½ (+120) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 4:00am [winner] Took this before bed and didn't post as it didn't quite make the +125 threshold. Of course, neither did the Osnabruck win yesterday...but the situation is similar to the one in the "Best-Priced Overs" strategy...the game seen as the banker inexplicably loses as often as it wins as expected, and we collect the plus money. As in: Updated: 10-10, +2.98 I have no idea if this will keep up, and I've just looked at the lines upon waking, and there are a ton of other games that I could now play...still deciding how much I want to commit to this. There are, for example, three more U 2 games in England Championship that are now on offer for +130 or higher...

Re: Fading the Public Adding: Italy Serie A Soccer - Juventus - spread -½ (+128) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 11:00am [pending] Italy Serie B Soccer - Bari - spread pk (+162) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Soccer - Cittadella - spread pk (+149) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending]

Re: Fading the Public Here are the ones I'm not taking for Saturday, just so I have them all in one place: Eng Championship Swansea +0.5 +128 Derby +0.5 +127 Cardiff-Birmingham U 2 +132 Blackpool-Coventry U 2 +128 Doncaster-Southampton has now gone from U 2 +128 to 2.5 -147 Man Utd-Bolton was U 2.5 +130, but has gone to U 3 -130.