** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Man Utd's Price

Blatch

Re: Man Utd's Price I really like this price. They have lost their last 2 games and ferguson and the fans will be wanting a response tonight, the yare the current champions and will want to send a message out. Especially as chelsea and liverpool won yesterday. With chelsea coming up on saturday you want your team in form. Berbatov may be out today, Ronaldo probably will only play for around 10 minutes and Schoels is suspended. They are slightly weak in central midfield but still have Anderson. Villarreal have Nihat and Rossi out, so may be cautious coming to old trafford and just pass the ball around. I reckon it will be a 1-0 to Man Utd.

Re: Man Utd's Price I love that, they have a weak midfield but still have anderson lol He will make it weaker surely? He is not european quality yet. I think they may really struggle tonight to break Villareal down and I see the SJ are now going 4/7 with the price continuing to drift. I agree they will want a responce especially with Chelski coming up at the weekend but i think they may be frustrated tonight. Lay Manure with a view to buy back.

Re: Man Utd's Price Hmm i'm just going to go for it. Not many people are talking about a Manchester United win and it is a great price for the European Champions. Everyone is expecting a performance from Rooney and I reckon he will score tonight. Will be a poor game, very tight and probably a freak goal.

Re: Man Utd's Price I'm actually confident of a Manchester United win here, Fair enough they have a few players out, But lets not forget they still have Anderson, Roney, Tevez and Nani who could all chip in with a few goals or be likely to create chances. With Villareal missing Rossi and Nihat out I don't see them as that much to worry about. A full house and the return of Ronaldo the Old Trafford crowd will be buzzing and with Man Utd having lost to rivals Liverpool at the weekend they will need to get a win tonight to go into this weekends game with Chelsea with confidence. Home Win, Rooney E/w First Goalscorer.

Re: Man Utd's Price

I'm actually confident of a Manchester United win here, Fair enough they have a few players out, But lets not forget they still have Anderson, Roney, Tevez and Nani who could all chip in with a few goals or be likely to create chances. With Villareal missing Rossi and Nihat out I don't see them as that much to worry about. A full house and the return of Ronaldo the Old Trafford crowd will be buzzing and with Man Utd having lost to rivals Liverpool at the weekend they will need to get a win tonight to go into this weekends game with Chelsea with confidence. Home Win, Rooney E/w First Goalscorer.
:wall:wall Really should consider giving up this gambling malarky.:wall:wall

• 2 weeks later...