Adam7982 Glory Hunters Over 1.5

adam7982

After seeing booksie do so well I have decided to have a go Over 1.5 goals Rules All of stake must be staked each time Singles only After 10 winning bets in a row half or winnings can be banked In the result of a losing bet starting bank will be re-credited £5 Starting bank £6.00

Re: Adam7982 Glory Hunters Over 1.5

Adam stick on msn mate' date=' i might try this bet out also. Should be fun trying to go for 10 bets without getting kicked in the balls. lol[/quote'] Hello My MSN is Posting email addresses is not advised. However my housemate is using laptop and I am on the mac which does not have msn. HT 1 goal scored In the game:hope

Re: Adam7982 Glory Hunters Over 1.5 Bets of luck Adam mate. Deleted your email from your post now it has been received by jakkace as we dont advise posting email addresses on public forums. Just means you will get loads of spam. If you want to give out your email address, try removing the @ sign so it doesnt link, or just put it in the Contact Info on your user profile. :ok Good luck and hope you have the same success as Booksie.

Re: Adam7982 Glory Hunters Over 1.5 Cheers Aliando always nice having feedback in here beats chatting to myself. Well i got lucky goals in 82nd and 91st mins makes it 2 from 2 Starting Bank £6.00 Current Bank £8.84 Bets 2 Won 2:):) 8 More to go before cash out time:hope

Re: Adam7982 Glory Hunters Over 1.5 Ah well one of those things Steaua goalkeeper had a wonder game oh well was good fun and 4 bets so will have to re-start now but not a major issue as this is mainly for fun. Oh and steaua hit the post twice grrr Right tomorrow Bet 1 attempt 2 £5 on over 1.5 in villa game