** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ryan Moore

NewPunter

Re: Ryan Moore Ryan Moore has been riding terrible for about 3 months now. His timing is terrible. I could give you an endless list of horses he should've won on. Just take a look at the ride in the 3.45 today and Gulch's Rose last week at Lingfield. Jim McGrath a while back said he was riding "atrocious" - you don't get pundits saying that about top jocks without reason. Think it has gone to his head and he thinks he can get up from impossible positions all the time. Shame has he has unlimited potential.

Re: Ryan Moore Without a shadow of a doubt Murtagh is on top at the moment. Many will say its because he rides the best horses, but in all honesty he manages to win on average horses in average races for average trainers. he gives every horse his all and is a no nonsense kind of jockey. A bit like like Chris Catlin on the all weather. Keeping with the Irish scene, Heffernan (Dont have a clue how you would spell his first name, is is just Jamie or Seamus ??). Anyway, he also seems to have been riding brilliantly of late, and not just for O Brien. O Brien certainly seems to have the jockeys as well as the horses. Conversely though, Declan Mcdonogh was hailed as one of the best upcoming jockeys last season, and I thought he was brilliant. However, this season we have seen his standards slip and all of a sudden having him on your horse isnt such a positive. I am sure Ryan Moore will be back. If he has a winter on the all weather, it should bring him back to Earth with a bump if he is outridden on the best horses.