Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday 2nd

150 Seg: Film Festival Three good fav's at Sedgfield today with this one, Leo's Lucky Star and Queen Of Diamonds, you just know one will get beat somehow so i'm going for the first one. Well backed when running over hurdles twice, won the first here by a mile and then went chasing, hasnt been so impressive although last time did run a fair race, back over hurdles and teams up with Choc Thornton again and should have these stretched all over the place by half way. Hopefully will finish off his race and get back in the winners circle.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday 2nd Sedge 16-45 SEPTEMBER MOON Bet this lto ran a fair race stayed on well to finish 2nd up in trip today which will help,jockey has ridden this 3 times this season form of 122.Dont think many of these horses will stay the trip and this 1 will sure to be there abouts at the wining pole:hope 1pt win. GL ALL;)

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday 2nd Br'bd's down so running late on v. slow dial-up and hope it's not too late & I'm OK to enter this today 2.35 Goodwood BELLA ROWENA - I love Goody for the way course form stands up here, and the sel is the only runner with course experience - 4/15 lto over 7f. Only prev run before that, fin'd 6th over 6f on same GS surface, when race-reader's comment was "stayed on final f" (R.Post). Stall 8 here is v. profitable over 6f, and in-form trnr Balding has decent track record. 1 pt win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday 2nd Wont be posting everyday in here, but want to have another go... 3.45 Goodwood Beaver Patrol E/W Has made a remarkable improvement in form lately.Fitted with a visor here today which should help him focus more.Weight looks ok to me as well and can only help here. A bit of a stiffer task today but i am sure Mr carson is up to it here today.I do not have much data on the current fav (royal vintage), and will take my chances with my selection here today. :hope Royal vintage seem's to be his only threat imo. First 3 i think will be:-(not in that order) Beaver patrol Royal vintage Appalachain trail. Good luck everyone :ok