Who'll win then??

Re: Who'll win then?? I'm a Rex and Darnell fan. Good thing is the final is a vote to win although these two housemates have their haters they also have fans. Rex inparticular is a marmite sort of character which may ensure he gets to the final three but may fall down at the final hurdle is his haters vote for the other housemates left purely so he doens't win. Both are remarkable value in my opinion. You can only rule out Kat and Mo who will go on Tuesday I expect. Any of the others have a realistic chance of winning in my view. If you have a betfair account my advice would be to back Rex and Darnell and then trade out when their prices drop, which they will if the survive Tuesday's eviction. I personally don't think Mikey will win and is at ridicolously short odds when it's so wide open this year. I've currently got: £10 on Rex @ 18/1 £10 on Darnell @ 20/1 £10 on Sara @ 8/1

Re: Who'll win then?? After a few weeks in i went for Mikey to win with Rachel being the last female out. I also added in Darnell to win a few weeks ago. Sara is mounting a late challenge but would be surprised if she does well enough to finish in the top 2. Mo and Kat will go early with Rex not far behind. I'm still confident of Mikey winning

Re: Who'll win then??

After a few weeks in i went for Mikey to win with Rachel being the last female out. I also added in Darnell to win a few weeks ago. Sara is mounting a late challenge but would be surprised if she does well enough to finish in the top 2. Mo and Kat will go early with Rex not far behind. I'm still confident of Mikey winning
Good call on Mo & Kat. You would hope the public pick someone that has a bit of character. Rachel and Mikey are a no no for me, they just don't have anything interesting about them. If either of them won, could you honestly see them in the spotlight in 2 months time? Rex - I know he is annoying but at least you would have fun watching him make a fool of himself in the papers with all the other 'Z' listers. Darnell - apart from the deep self analysis he seems a nice bloke, I'm sure we would see some sort of musical release from him if he won. Sara - latecomers don't win unless they are on top form 24hrs a day which she isn't.

Re: Who'll win then?? You may find they engineer the last few episodes to favour who they would like to win it. The producers want the winner to be the person who makes the most headlines. Being blind, that is Mikey. Remember Nadia the transexual who was going to walk unless she got cigarettes - BB gave some to her. They would never do that for anyone else. Pete the tourettes sufferer is another one who springs to mind. Expect some favourable editing for Mikey this week :ok

Re: Who'll win then?? Mikey will win it because he's blind. :eyes I correctly said Mo and Kat would go. Personally I don't see how there's much to like about Mikey or Rachel. Mikey's price is way to short in my opinion. I'd back the three outsiders in Sara, Rex and Darnell. Like I said before this is wide open it largely depends on the edits for the reminder of the show. Kat getting evicted was hilarious though, she thought she was a nailed on winner. :lol:

Re: Who'll win then?? Sara is drifting whilst Rex odds have shortened greatly on betfair after tonight's highlight show. Rex is now at 6/1, I've backed him a lot this week at 10s+. He'll make the final three in my opinion odds so I'm not laying off just yet. Was expecting Darnell odds to shorten but he's drifted slightly but is still a much better than a 31/1 chance.

You may find they engineer the last few episodes to favour who they would like to win it. The producers want the winner to be the person who makes the most headlines. Being blind, that is Mikey. Remember Nadia the transexual who was going to walk unless she got cigarettes - BB gave some to her. They would never do that for anyone else. Pete the tourettes sufferer is another one who springs to mind. Expect some favourable editing for Mikey this week :ok
I disagree. I think C4 will give Rex most of the limelight this week in an attempt to beef up the phone voting and try and turn it into a two horse race. Odds for Mikey are now under 2's. The bookies have not been wrong this series.

I disagree. I think C4 will give Rex most of the limelight this week in an attempt to beef up the phone voting and try and turn it into a two horse race. Odds for Mikey are now under 2's. The bookies have not been wrong this series.
Like last year you mean when the twins were odds on for a large majority of the show. :eyes If you look at the polls it's Rachel who's topping the majority with Sara and Rex close behind followed by Mikey in 4th.

Like last year you mean when the twins were odds on for a large majority of the show. :eyes If you look at the polls it's Rachel who's topping the majority with Sara and Rex close behind followed by Mikey in 4th.
I said "this series". I read a story on the BBC website which was talking about bookie and big brother and how they knew straight away who would be evicted this year. They talk about how Stuart's odds were 1/16 straight away even though his character is usually quite a popular type of housemate. Which polls are you referring to Denman.....as i am amazed that two females are in the first two places given that we have only had one (real) female winner in the last 8 years.

Re: Who'll win then?? A few polls here, I've seen loads of polls and Mikey has never been at the top but that doesn't mean he can't win just very strange considering he's the well clear favourite according to the bookies. http://www.scribd.com/doc/5512262/BB-September-4th-Tracker-Poll http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=887029 and The Sun from yesterday was: Mikey 16% Darnell 11% Sara 26% Rachel 25% Rex 22%

Re: Who'll win then?? What I stand to win/lose on the winner: bbgy8.jpg I'm hoping Mikey goes before the final two. If not as long as it's him and Rex left in the final two I can lay Rex and gurantee a profit either way. Personally I think Rex or Rachel is going to win it.

Re: Who'll win then?? I didn't back any of the contestants - been made to watch it by proxy. But that has to be the most boring winner ever, the only thing I know about her is she comes from Wales and likes grapes. I suppose that's how she won it - no major negatives shown on screen. As mentioned already - its all down to the editing! I think the BB concept is reaching the end of the road. "Remember I told ya!"