Romania - 29 Aug - 1 Sep

Friday 29 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FC Brasov v CS Otopeni (15:45BST) 1.444.309.00103.60 % Details »
Hide « FC Brasov v CS Otopeni
FC Arges v Gaz Metan Medias (17:45BST) 2.003.304.30103.56 % Details »
Hide « FC Arges v Gaz Metan Medias
CFR Cluj v Poli Iasi (19:45BST) 1.225.5012.00108.33 % Details »
Hide « CFR Cluj v Poli Iasi
Saturday 30 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FC Farul Constanta v Gloria Bistrita (17:45BST) 1.903.304.30105.94 % Details »
Hide « FC Farul Constanta v Gloria Bistrita
Dinamo Bucuresti v Universitatea Craiova (18:45BST) 1.504.007.00105.95 % Details »
Hide « Dinamo Bucuresti v Universitatea Craiova
Sunday 31 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Otelul Galati v FC Vaslui (15:45BST) 2.373.202.90107.84 % Details »
Hide « Otelul Galati v FC Vaslui
Unirea Urziceni v Gloria Buzau (18:30BST) 1.305.0011.00106.01 % Details »
Hide « Unirea Urziceni v Gloria Buzau
Politehnica Timisoara v Rapid Bucuresti (19:45BST) 2.803.202.50106.96 % Details »
Hide « Politehnica Timisoara v Rapid Bucuresti
Monday 1 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Steaua Bucuresti v Pandurii TJ (18:00BST) 1.205.7513.00108.42 % Details »

Re: Romania - 29 Aug - 1 Sep At first sight, I would choose Otelul DNB, CFR (-1.5) and Craiova X2. Vaslui will be tired after their UEFA game, and Otelul is a tough nut to crack at home. CFR wants to escape from the bad form as soon as possible, and this game against a relegation contender is the best occasion to do it and finally, Dinamo comes after a disappointing game (the lost derby against Rapid) and Craiova has many young guns eager for glory - to beat Dinamo is like winning CL for them - also do not forget last year result from this game when Craiova was very near to a win in Bucharest, the game ending in a spectacular 4-4.

Re: Romania - 29 Aug - 1 Sep Brasov - Otopeni (ROM - Romanian Divizia A) Brasov is a good home team, they have better results than in away matches and having 6 points from 2 matches is proof. They meet one of the poorest sides of this league, a team without a point so far, and I rate they have little chances to get anything in this match also.:hope

Re: Romania - 29 Aug - 1 Sep

Brasov - Otopeni (ROM - Romanian Divizia A) Brasov is a good home team, they have better results than in away matches and having 6 points from 2 matches is proof. They meet one of the poorest sides of this league, a team without a point so far, and I rate they have little chances to get anything in this match also.:hope
Brasov 2 - 0 Cs Otopeni ( 41' Surdu, 89' Hadnagy ):clap

Re: Romania - 29 Aug - 1 Sep Cluj - Politehnica Iasi (ROM - Romanian Divizia A) CFR Cluj aren't in the best of form, but if they don't want to get themselves embarassed in the CL they should start picking up momentum. Their opponents are Iasi, a team with 0 points with a bad attack and a decent defense. I am sure CFR will win this match without too much fuss.:hope

Cluj - Politehnica Iasi (ROM - Romanian Divizia A) CFR Cluj aren't in the best of form, but if they don't want to get themselves embarassed in the CL they should start picking up momentum. Their opponents are Iasi, a team with 0 points with a bad attack and a decent defense. I am sure CFR will win this match without too much fuss.:hope
dude:
FTCFR Cluj0 - 0Politehnica Iasi
the match was played yesterday :eyes

:welcome to PL adrion. :ok xhp - I would say welcome to you too, but I don't take kindly to other members being mocked - grow up or your time here will be short.
well, such statement that rapid will have an easy victory at timisoara is a laughing thing for anyone familiar with romanian league maybe there are people reading this thread and losing their money based on such posts like that one

Re: Romania - 29 Aug - 1 Sep 2008-08-31 Timisoara DNB - Rapid DNB Timisoara is a force at home and every big team like Rapid will have many problems to get even a point here. They changed some players in summer but now things seem to get on the good track. Rapid improved a lot compared to the last season but they proved to be vulnerable, they lost to Otelul away, a team which is poorer than Timisoara imo. Pick: H, Odds: 2.00, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

for me lock of the week from Romania is Politehnica Timisoara v Rapid Bucuresti .Rapid will easily win.Politehnica have a very weak team imo for top 3.Instead Rapid came after nice result' date=they play nice football,good players.Will be an easy away win.
i have to do it again 1-0 for timisoara :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Football (Romania)
EventSteaua - Pandurii
SelectionUnder 2.5
Strength10/10
Date01/09/2008
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningSteaua is in the Champions League group stage after the double leg with Galatasaray and every thought goes to those future matches. But until than they have a league game against Pandurii, which the team consider less important. Steaua will miss Szekely, Golansky and Emeghara still injured, but their opponents have many problems of their own. Pandurii miss striker Piturca suspended, Orac and Vancea have few chances to play, while Thiago and Cardoso will try to shake off some knocks and start in this game. Also long term absences striker Arrieta and Liviu Mihai are still out. The game comes at a good time for Pandurii as they just managed to get their first league win but need to add more points if they are to have a safe season. Pandurii in the last 3 seasons have managed to make close games at Steaua's stadium with the same coach. First there was a 0-0 draw, followed by 2 1-0 losses. Both losses came after late goals, and my point is proved that Neagoe is capable of keeping Steaua into a stalemate game. Steaua's defence of course is impressive but their attack is certainly not. I don't expect Pandurii to score,but if they will it would be a lucky one and if Steaua won't score in the first quarter of an hour my bet is safe. Under all the way.
:dude

Football (Romania)
EventSteaua - Pandurii
SelectionUnder 2.5
Strength10/10
Date01/09/2008
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningSteaua is in the Champions League group stage after the double leg with Galatasaray and every thought goes to those future matches. But until than they have a league game against Pandurii, which the team consider less important. Steaua will miss Szekely, Golansky and Emeghara still injured, but their opponents have many problems of their own. Pandurii miss striker Piturca suspended, Orac and Vancea have few chances to play, while Thiago and Cardoso will try to shake off some knocks and start in this game. Also long term absences striker Arrieta and Liviu Mihai are still out. The game comes at a good time for Pandurii as they just managed to get their first league win but need to add more points if they are to have a safe season. Pandurii in the last 3 seasons have managed to make close games at Steaua's stadium with the same coach. First there was a 0-0 draw, followed by 2 1-0 losses. Both losses came after late goals, and my point is proved that Neagoe is capable of keeping Steaua into a stalemate game. Steaua's defence of course is impressive but their attack is certainly not. I don't expect Pandurii to score,but if they will it would be a lucky one and if Steaua won't score in the first quarter of an hour my bet is safe. Under all the way.
:dude
:welcome to PL and nice post goodens. :ok