** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poland 29/31 august

Friday 29 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
GKS Belchatów v LKS Lódz (16:45BST) 1.534.208.40100.93 % Details »
Hide « GKS Belchatów v LKS Lódz
Polonia Warszawa v Slask Wroclaw (19:00BST) 1.823.605.30101.59 % Details »
Hide « Polonia Warszawa v Slask Wroclaw
Saturday 30 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Polonia Bytom v Lechia Gdansk (14:15BST) 2.843.252.78101.95 % Details »
Hide « Polonia Bytom v Lechia Gdansk
Odra Wodzislaw v Ruch Chorzow (16:30BST) 2.503.252.90105.25 % Details »
Hide « Odra Wodzislaw v Ruch Chorzow
Jagiellonia Bialystok v Piast Gliwice (18:45BST) 2.183.253.80102.96 % Details »
Hide « Jagiellonia Bialystok v Piast Gliwice
Sunday 31 August 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Arka Gdynia v Lech Poznan (15:45BST) 4.003.252.15102.28 % Details »
Hide « Arka Gdynia v Lech Poznan
Górnik Zabrze v Legia Warszawa (16:00BST) 2.873.252.45106.37 % Details »
Hide « Górnik Zabrze v Legia Warszawa
Cracovia Kraków v Wisla Kraków (18:30BST) 5.503.501.85100.81 % Details »

Re: Poland 29/31 august Ok so i should write something about tommorow couples... Bełchatów - Łks Łódź Łks is one of mainly team which are predicted to the worst three teams in league (ŁKS JAGA BYTOM) I don't see many chances for this team to stay in the best polsih football league....They are having very weak footballers , not much money , even stadium they have the worst in all league. Seriously i don's see ŁKS in next season in OE. After last season Łks have left as good players as Mila , Kłos , Arifovic , Szczot, - they are not the best players in all league but for Łks they were very important Whats about Bełchatów...they are strong but not the strongest ....I think that they will have place in the middle of tables... I think that surelly Łks won't win this match ...even don't drew....but i think to bet this game on -2.5 goals in all match....ŁKS and Bełchatów in League haven't never shotted many goals.... -2.5 i hope that it is good bet / or Bełchatów win ;)

Re: Poland 29/31 august Polonia - Śląsk nevertheless that according bookies Polonia is fauvorite team in this match I really don't think that they'll win against Śląsk. Śląsk showed in last game which they won 4;0 very good skills , Polonia on the same weekend won against weak Łks only 2;1 ( they were loosing even 1;0 , luckly they're taking on win at additional time of the match). Polonia in last time totally disapointed me , they aren't playing as good as i expekted. Śląsk as show them result is very good team in proviously matches speccially against Lechia they had bad luck they should have many more poinst then 5 I think and I will bet that Śląsk won't loose this match ( drew or win śląsk) I am certain that on that bet bookie will have good prices. If you like risky bets you can play on śląsk win...:) Or if you find bet śląsk +1.5 goal with all sure you can take it !! Śląsk is really good team with good players , in future i see them on the top 3 teams in Polish league

Re: Poland 29/31 august unfortunetly I predicted good only 1/3 of my bets Śląsk lost 0;3 :wall Bełchatów also :wall but in bełchatów match were only 2 goals so as I've written there are under 2.5 :clap Honestly todays matches are nearly unpredictable ......but Cracovia - Wisla i think that wisla after great perform against barca should still play well and have good skills. Cracovia is not in great form , they lost against Lecha 0;2 away. Maybe they often play better on their own field but i really don't think that even good and lucky day can help to ever drew. Wisla actually is 2 class better than their local opponent

Re: Poland 29/31 august In Gdynia i think that although lech is going to play against team which are playing first time in OE after that they played in second league, Lech will have tough game. Arka now is having 7 points , Lech 6. I rather will not bet it because really arka can make surprise and even win or draw. Maybe If i should say some bet i think that in this game will be more than 2.5 goals :) Górnik - Legia Legia last time is showing weak skills. ALthough that they won against Jaga on their own field they didn't impress me. They weren't good ....they even could lost it but legia keeper(MUCHA) presented good form. Górnik is also in not the top shape and they have been starting league under expectation. Last time they lost 3;0 against Lech and 2;0 against Gdynia .... But they have quite good players .....ZAHORSKI , HAJTO , MADEJSKI,PAZDAN,BONIN , PITRY,Brzęczek in polish football they are well-known names. I really can't predict how this match will look like. Maybe legia will wake up after weak Uefa games ....maybe Górnik will perform good as they usually play on their own field. I think rather that in this match will be under 2.5 goals;) I hope it will help you :) but I really don't bet it for much money