** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Golfers to Watch - **52.5% Profit Last Year**

3 golfers to back at big odds over the next year each way are the following Rafa Echenique who has had a couple of good results this year and I think will win in the next year at huge odds. Camillo Villegas is playing out of his skin this year and has challenged for majors all year. He is guaranteed to win a couple of tournaments in the next year. Back him each way every week over the next year and you will show a profit. Anders Hansen always pops up each year at a price big enough to make a profit. If he is in contention with a round to go he wont let you down. P.S. Anders is in with a chance this week at KLM Open back him in running he wont be far away :ok

Re: Golfers to Watch - Top tips The guy I will be following the next year or so is the guy who has just turned pro I think his name is Wood. He performed really well in his first tournament in Sweden last week he finished in the top 20 and was up there until the final round! I also think Harrington has had an awesome year and has to be backed as Tiger has never had that much competition for top spot in the world these past 10 years and Harrington could just be the guy who topples Woods in the next year!

Re: Golfers to Watch - Top tips

Hes just birdied 14 too hes within 2 shots of a bumper payout guys hope you were all on like me. Shame about that 76 in first round or wed be paid by now
Hope its not another of those so close but no pay scenarios. Dont know how many times I have a golfer at a huge price and he finishes just out the places, or ties. :hope for you.

Hope this is noit dejas vu after Echenique today but Villegas and having a storming last round' date=' hope he can maintain this to reach a place hes 3rd at the moment[/quote'] Mate, This is only the 3rd round I think....still 1 round to go tomorrow:ok

Re: Golfers to Watch - Top tips My two tips for success are again in the firing line this week been working away so didnt get to post prices for Villegas and Echenique before the tourneys started but theyre both doing well again this week. Starting bank 100 pts, current balance 107pts

Re: Golfers to Watch - Top tips A Baddeley is a top class player and one who I think can really make the break through this year. He sometimes struggles with consistency and can shoot 3 great rounds but then one bad one which lets him down. I think however he has conquered this problem and is usually around 100/1 for a major.

Tips this week in running 3pts e/w 1-4 Villegas @ 8/1 in BMW championship 2pts e/w 1-4 Echenique @ 33/1 in European Masters Balance now 100pts
Villegas does the biz at last. Took 30s for him pre tourney too. Echenique just couldnt get a couple more birdies today to pull himself into contention. :clap tgc though. :ok

Tips this week in running 3pts e/w 1-4 Villegas @ 8/1 in BMW championship 2pts e/w 1-4 Echenique @ 33/1 in European Masters Balance now 100pts
After couple of near misses. Villegas wins returning 36 pts. Balnce now 136pts (starting balance 100pts) Echenique again finsihes 1 shot out of prizes for second week running. Congrats to all that followed my advice:cheers

• 3 weeks later...

British Masters 2.5 pts e/w Rafa Echenique 66/1 1/4 1st 5 2.5 pts e/w Anders Hanson 50/1 1/4 1st 5 5pts e/w Camillo Villegas 14/1 1/4 1st 5 Balance now 110 pts (starting bank 100 pts)
Good start with Echenique and Hanson only 1 off lead after 1st round hope you all got on at big prices again:nana:nana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Golfers to Watch - **Over 100% Profit**

Volvo Masters 5 pts e/w Anders Hansen 90/1 1st 5 New balance 192.5 pts starting balance 100 pts still 92.5% profit
He finished 8th but gave us a good run for our money just couldnt get into the top 5 for another payout New balance 192.5pts starting balance 192.5pts