Best-Priced Overs 2008

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008

Finland was a great pick' date=' best I could imagine there was 1-1. You never stop delivering surprise picks - that Russian game must have been a terra incognita to you - isn't it better if you concentrate on 5-7-10 leagues max. I mean despite the odds fitting your system additional average knowledge of the respective league will limit your choices, which statistically should limit the mistakes....[/quote'] Yes, Russia hasn't been that kind to me...That one actually looked good by the numbers, but the trouble was that the away team, which was a relatively high scorer, got a man sent off in the 6th minute...it happens. But yes, you're right...and I have thrown a few leagues out of my thinking entirely...Finland in general. Today, Armenia-Turkey and Albania-Sweden now fit the strategy...but I have too many games already, so will pass...I have four in UK and four in WCQ, seems like plenty. Good luck today.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 Made your point strong with Hacken on the handycap, so I am going to try a bit of it, with minimum stakes tonight, Brasil to beat the -1 EH, as everyone is expecting them to struggle in Chile. Point is I had 5 games on a slip with Goal/Goal, Turkey 2 and Italy 2, all came out, last one is Chile - Brasil. Both getting some extra safety with Brasil -1 EH, this way I am not covered in case of 0-0 and 1-0 Brasil, and a clean sheet Chile win. See if your system works, 3-1 Brasil would be nice :) Looking forward to your suggestions for Wednesday.. P.S. Close to perfection, 3-0.

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 Somebody tell me why Slovakia couldn't put a ball in the net with a man advantage...:@ Wednesday World Cup Qualifiers Soccer - Latvia/Greece - total Over 2½ (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 10 at 1:15pm [pending] Soccer - N Ireland/Czech Republic - total Over 2½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Sep 10 at 1:45pm [pending] Soccer - France/Serbia - total Over 2½ (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 10 at 2:00pm [pending] A disaster waiting to happen, or...?

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 @ ATT I see you are not happy with the odds for Montenegro? France I guess is most challenging here, but as I looked at the team the Serbs are having tonight in the preview kojic2003 has, well, it looks lethal, and the Serbs are best at improving their play vs big teams, if they score first you might go way Over the Over, fingers crossed. I will pass though. As of Northern Ireland I almost had a 3/10 single last night, but need to dig bit further, the Czechs don't look that sharp to me and it is them you would expect this Over to come from. Good luck

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 For better or worse, I'm committing fully to this strategy...please God, gimme just two wins out of five and I won't bitch too much. World Cup Qualifiers Soccer - Azerbaidjan/Liechtenstein - total Over 2½ (+120) for the regulation time held on Sep 10 at 11:00am [pending] Soccer - Lithuania/Austria - total Over 2½ (+123) for the regulation time held on Sep 10 at 12:30pm [pending]

@ ATT I see you are not happy with the odds for Montenegro? France I guess is most challenging here, but as I looked at the team the Serbs are having tonight in the preview kojic2003 has, well, it looks lethal, and the Serbs are best at improving their play vs big teams, if they score first you might go way Over the Over, fingers crossed. I will pass though. As of Northern Ireland I almost had a 3/10 single last night, but need to dig bit further, the Czechs don't look that sharp to me and it is them you would expect this Over to come from. Good luck
I am happy now that it has gone from +106 to +120. Soccer - Montenegro/Ireland - total Over 2½ (+120) for the regulation time held on Sep 10 at 12:00pm [pending] It is very hot there...fingers crossed.

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 Got few suggestions for you, odds just above 2,00 - Hartlepool, Dag'n'Red, Scunthorpe, Bradford. In all home team is good enough to complete the Over, except Scunthorpe I guess. Crew also looked good, crapy oods though. Germany is dangerous imo this week, Bochum could me my choice for Over 3, along with Cologne and Hoffenheim. Bundesliga 2 to me looks better on 1X2. EPL is very tactical to me now, might look at Fulham, Wigan and WBA. Looking forward to your posts in all threads :ok

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 By the way Top Oss discussion cheered me up big time yesterday, forwards/no forwards, bla,bla. I had it, for sure, if only your favs Emmen scored, would have been my best week there with Over 3. Gone medium to high stakes in L'pool for Over 2 at 1,975, couldn't resist the odds, even though the world is going for 0-0, 1-0. Now this should fit your scheme I hope. Good luck

This should be a good test of the strategy today. There were a ton of good-priced overs, and I waited to see how things shook out before committing, except in the Swindon-Leeds game, which I got at +112 but is now +102. Added: In League Two, Rotherham-Rochdale would have ben the early pick at +117, but there were four others right there...now that game has dropped to O 2, -189. The other "almost pick" would have been Northampton-Peterborough...It has been pretty stable, dropped a bit but is now up top at +112 in League One. As I said, there are a lot of games, no clear BPO except for Cambridge...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed today... League One Soccer - Swindon/Leeds - total Over 2½ (+112) for the regulation time held on Sep 13 at 9:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Wycombe/Brentford - total Over 2½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Sep 13 at 9:00am [pending] Blue Sq Premier (Conference) Soccer - Cambridge/Torquay - total Over 2½ (+111) for the regulation time held on Sep 13 at 9:00am [pending] Earlier just Woking-Grays +105 was the only plus-money game in Conference, but the Cambridge line went from -112 to +111. I also took a fourth game, which is the League One BPO at the moment: Soccer - Oldham/Milton Keynes Dons - total Over 2½ (+110) for the regulation time held on Sep 13 at 9:00am [pending] It's a game featuring two top teams, which normally gives me pause, as either can view a draw as a good result... nicko: top leagues don't fit my scheme, though I have seen some good results there. I just haven't seen consistently good results in EPL, among other leagues. Good luck today

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 Failed the test yesterday, will update later. Today: Switzerland Super League Soccer - Bellinzona/Young Boys - total Over 3 (+111) for the regulation time held on Sep 14 at 9:00am [pending] Spain Segunda Soccer - Levante/Hercules - total Over 2½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Sep 14 at 11:00am [pending] Also took Stoke-Everton +117, a rare EPL play.

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 League One Soccer - Leyton Orient/Leicester - total Over 2½ (+117) for the regulation time held on Sep 20 at 9:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Rotherham/Luton Town - total Over 2½ (+116) for the regulation time held on Sep 20 at 9:00am [pending] Nothing on the plus side in Conference yet. UK updated: 13-11, +3.8 units

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 Blue Square Premier Soccer - Woking/Salisbury - total Over 2½ (+107) for the regulation time held on Sep 23 at 1:45pm [pending] Am mulling a play on Oxford/Cambridge +105, price stable and Oxford in turmoil. The Woking game became my choice when the lined dropped from -104 over injury concerns. Bonus: Carling Cup Soccer - Rotherham/Southampton - total Over 2½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Sep 23 at 1:45pm [pending]

Blue Square Premier Soccer - Woking/Salisbury - total Over 2½ (+107) for the regulation time held on Sep 23 at 1:45pm [pending] Am mulling a play on Oxford/Cambridge +105, price stable and Oxford in turmoil. The Woking game became my choice when the lined dropped from -104 over injury concerns. Bonus: Carling Cup Soccer - Rotherham/Southampton - total Over 2½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Sep 23 at 1:45pm [pending]
Oxford-Cambridge at +112 but going to swerve. The two I took have suddenly been pounded on the overs...Woking is -120, Rotherham -111, so I guess time will tell whether it's "smart" money...lol.

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 League One Soccer - Northampton/Brighton - total Over 2½ (+105) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Bury/Wycombe - total Over 2½ (+138) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Soccer - Notts County/Aldershot - total Over 2½ (+127) for the regulation time held on Sep 27 at 9:00am [pending] Again nothing in Blue Square Premier.

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 Friday Austria Erste Soccer - Lustenau/St Polten - total Over 3 (+114) for the regulation time held on Oct 3 at 11:00am [pending] Germany 3 Bundesliga Soccer - Wuppertaler SV/CZ Jena - total Over 3 (+114) for the regulation time held on Oct 3 at 12:00pm [pending] England League One Soccer - Hartlepool/Swindon - total Over 2½ (-101) for the regulation time held on Oct 3 at 1:45pm [pending]

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 damned! i dont understand a crap bout -0.25, yield and allthose other strange figures i see on this website (is there a thread for newbies, i tried to search but didnt find anything) okay back to topic :) well overs or unders for now have been one of my faves lately where i actually do win some money ... - 2.5 or + 2.5 is or A or B ... 50-50 is not a bad thing, especially when you put up combo's when you can relate on stats! anderlecht have so many 2.5 goals ea ... belinzona always 2.5+ ... atalanta mostly - 2.5 ea lately ... these are good bets imo! you search it in the lower leauges okay .... but did someone actually already calculate when anderlecht ea has 75% of the season 2.5+ goals both at home / or / and or and/ away games ... if you put all the odds of that particual thing x 34 home leauge games x odd (- the one's you lost) on yearbasis, do you win or do you lose? that's actually a thing that keeps me more busy than finding odds for lower leauges ... i dont think pple think like that cuz you will need to have a major br and you win slowly but ... still! cheers!

UK Updated: 21-16, +7.73 units I failed to take the BPO in Blue Square at midweek, Eastbourne-Kettering, which finished 2-1. Today: League Two Soccer - Luton Town/Darlington - total Over 2½ (+113) for the regulation time held on Oct 11 at 9:00am [pending] 1-2 FT win Not seeing much of anything in the other two leagues yet...

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 World Cup Qual Soccer - Greece/Switzerland - total Over 2½ (+130) for the regulation time held on Oct 15 at 1:30pm [pending] Just one play...best-priced overs...a good price and a little surprising...I think people are overestimating Greece's defense, even if they have won their first three 3-0, 3-0 and 2-0. The Swiss have three overs in three games, and what I'm reading is that bettors think they are "lucky" and "don't create chances in attack....which doesn't exactly explain their 2-1, 1-2 and 2-2 scores...especially the 2-2 draw at Israel. We know they'll fight anyway.

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 League One Soccer - Oldham/Leicester - total Over 2½ (+104) for the regulation time held on Oct 18 at 9:00am [pending] League Two Soccer - Wycombe/Darlington - total Over 2½ (+110) for the regulation time held on Oct 18 at 9:00am [pending] Blue Sq Premier Soccer - Grays/Woking - total Over 2½ (+103) for the regulation time held on Oct 18 at 9:00am [pending]

Re: Best-Priced Overs 2008 0-3 on Saturday...all three games were 0-0 at HT and 1-1 at FT. UK Updated: 21-19, +4.73 units Today: League One Soccer - Leicester/Walsall - total Over 2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Oct 21 at 1:45pm [pending] League Two Soccer - Grimsby/Luton Town - total Over 2½ (+105) for the regulation time held on Oct 21 at 1:45pm [pending]