Best Bet Of The Day ~ Thursday 7th

430 Haydock: Woodcutter Saw this one win when I was at Newmarket and was very impressed, Jimmy Fortune was enthusiastic when chatting to the connections afterwards and I think this one can go on improving. Showed the time before he can go on the ground so no excuses and hopefully not another second place.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Thursday 7th Hay 4.10 Boucheron 12/1 var bog 0.5 pts e.w Another decent race and woodcutter appeals a fair bit but this one too has credentials at this trip for me, made an ok if not amazing debut when in third but reversed form with the second then to bolt up afterwards. Won by miles seemingly, indeed 10 lengths and ok it may have been an average enough maiden but its style was impressive, made all and in style showing lots of stamina, after that fahey for some reason dropped her in trip and she never really coped with it lto but today back up in trip again to 14f, an unknown trip but something that on her second run she should get she has claims even though she hasnt raced on something this soft before.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.