Massey NH and Flat Selections Combined

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: re:laying Hey Devil Fish, yes it's just a rough estimation, as i actually tested for +35 top rated when i was originally back testing a while, but i usually say around 40 + to be sure, and as i said before, horses which i expect to have greater than average chance i will include on my judgment. Thanks to custom reports now, i've actually found out it dosn't make any difference if it's only +30. I'll keep it on 40 though still for now unless the horse has a more than average chance against the field. The only problem is when Adrian has to change the ratings because of going etc. and i don't find out in time, a selection could be a non selection, and vice versa etc.:( Anyway, it won today at 5/6, so that betfair price was definately great value :) Updated bank 35.31pts Profit 15.31pts:)

Re: Friday Norfolk, le duc on the Massey weighting is well down in ratings over Korelo over the last 2 or 3 races. Infact Korelo has been scoring far far more. That's not to say Le duc won't win, and i don't wanna put you off a pick (Le Duc does have a better max 'rating' so you could say it's a better horse) But in terms of Massey form, which is how i guess he gets the ratings, Korelo is clear favourite, although not with bookies. IMO, Le Duc is nowhere near worth the 10/11 forecast. Anyway, i'll stop now as i'm going on as if i know what i'm on about :)