** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Massey NH and Flat Selections Combined

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My Last selection Criteria Attempt Yeah i did catch the Taunton race mate, i asked for 3.20 for both, got matched both overnight to. Fools ended up around 2.20 on betfair, so even though the other horse won, couldn't of covered the Fool's bet had it been around 2.20 from the start. Very good bet i feel that was, will look at races like that again where there are two stand outs, and the price is right to cover them both. Lemme know if you have anymore tips anyway ;)

Wednesday MY LILLI 1.10 Lingfield f/c 8/1 The way betfair market is looking, won't be hard to even at least match that f/c price, which very much often has often falled alot come SP when i've been using this system. Just the one selection then, and i'll be looking for around 12.00 at least for this one hopefully.

Re: Weds Results Another two losers, this is getting somewhat silly now :( If anyone knows what the hell happened to Encore today, then please let me know. F/c of 13/8, took 2.48 on befair, ended up starting the race, at 8/18! Then finished only fourth?!:eek Updated Bank 23.53pts Profit 3.53pts Bets 164 W59/ L105

All Weather Races Because i'm abit thick, i've misread some information, and the AW races are going to need their own selection criteria. The ones for Flat and NH races are perfect, but for AW races, it's come to light that the same crtieria does not work as well. Backing AW horses under the criteria i layed out should make a profit in time, but i feel this can be optimised further. I'll give it a go, although maybe i am just spending to much time on all this, and it will die in the end :( I'm not going to give up yet though.

Re: All Weather Races All Weather Racing No Selling Handicap, Amateur or Maiden Races No 2yo Races No races in October, November or December No Races on a sunday At least 1 run in last 90 days At least 3 runs in last 12 months Priced between 6/4 and 8/1 No bet if finished Second in last race No bet if 4 Furlongs Longer or shorter than last race Two star and above No bet if draw is bad At least Rated 600 20pts clear of second rated

Re: Reminder of other selection criteria National Hunt Racing No Races In August, September, October No Races on a Sunday No Novice Handicap Chase, NH Flat, Amateur, Selling Chase Races No Going Hard or Firm Races No Races at Carlisle and Doncaster 70% or Runners ran in last 90 days Starting Price of EVENS or ABOVE No bet if Fell in last race At least 2 Runs in the last 12 Months At least a One(*) Star Rating By Massey At least Rated 650+ by Massey Rated 40+ Clear of second rated Horse. Flat Selection Criteria No races in November or December No Races on a Sunday No Races of 2 miles + Must be at least EVENS or ABOVE No Bet if 4 Furlongs + Shorter than last outing 70% of runners ran in last 90 days Selection must also have at least 1 run in last 90 days At least One(*) Star Rating by Massey At least Rating of 560 + At least 20 + Rated clear of second top rated horse

Re: Massey NH and Flat Selections Combined PompeyPunt, I know its not going to well for you at the mo,but please perserver with it. I'm quite sure you will show better results when the flat season starts. These donkey races on the All Weather must be a nightmare for even the pro punters.