RFO index

Guest Oddsfellow

Rateform If you want an explanation of how Rateform is calculated i can copy it in from Football Fortunes by Bill Hunter. The RFO index is based upon Rateform but for obvious reasons they have never given away details.

Guest Oddsfellow

RFO Index Use Last year RFO did a feature on a couple of banker systems using the index. One was where the away teams away value had to be 50 points clear of the home teams home which for Premier League produced some outstanding. The other was the home team had to be 100 points clear of the away. When published the results for this looked good but i think the following week there was a correction and the results were less convincing.

RFO index cheers tipstar. this doesn't work as the index has only one value for each team, and the site generates two prices (not one for the draw). won again last night on french and spanish leagues. just come at the wrong time of the year for my system!