+2.5...with a 1-1 saver

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DannyCash

Re: 7th February 2004 Good luck with your picks today BBB. I am also interested in the Newcastle v Leicester fixture but it may be a qualifier for my own system.... Cheers Danny

Guest cains77

sunday games Hey.. Congrats on yesterdays games. :nana I've been looking for games today.. But dont know if odds is to small... B. München - Hannover Over 2.5 @1.56 1-1 @13 2-0 @9 Last 9 games between them ended in over2.5 goals. Only 1 game with 3 goals. Rest between 4 and 6 goals. But dont know if i should use 1-1 og 2-0 As hannover the last 3 games, has been in front by HT.. / cains i will be back if i find more. :smokin

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

100% Nice.... Spurs v Pompey................4-3 +2.5.....8pts @ 2.02...16.16pts 2-0......2pts @ 9.20.........0pts Commission @ 4.9%.......0.4pts Profit.........................5.76pts Ipswich v Wigan................1-3 +2.5.....8pts @ 1.89...15.12pts 1-1......2pts @ 7.80.........0pts Commission @ 4.9%.....0.35pts Profit........................4.77pts Real Madrid v Malaga..........2-1 +2.5.....8pts @ 1.60...12.80pts 2-0......2pts @ 8.20.........0pts Commission @ 4.9%.....0.24pts Profit........................2.56pts P.....W.....D.....L 11....9.....0.....2 Starting Bank..............100pts Previous Bank.........231.21pts Profit/Loss.............+13.09pts Current Bank..........244.30pts

Guest cains77

arsenal - southampton??? Hey... Is this game any interest to you?? Last 10 games for arsenal 25 goals Last 10 games for southampton 25 goals Last 11 Home for arsenal 30 goals Last 11 Away for southampton 23 goals 9 out of 22 last meetings over 2.5 goals 5 out of 22 last meetings 1-0 Win for arsenal.. And with the scoring for arsenal are in at the moment i cant see them score 1 or 2.. But southampton has okay team.. And can maybe keep em down to 1 goal.. But i cant see arsenal not win this game..??... Hope you can use it. :) / cains

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: arsenal - southampton??? I am thinking of a +2.5/2-0 here Cains. Arsenal have rested players recently, so I expect the big guns back tonight. ...........................F.....A....FTS..CS..+2.5 Arsenal 5 Homes....10.....2.....1.....3.....3 Saints 5 Aways......5......9.....2.....0.....3 I can't see Arsenal failing to score, and if they get one the usually get more....Saints have conceded 2 or more in each of their last 3 away games. I'll confirm before K.O.

Guest cains77

Nice spotted Nice spotted Dub Cee... And congrats BBB... 400min overtime goal by henry... My neighbourg thought i was hurt, so much i screamed..... :cry Anyway.. congrats... I will just wait for your call in the future now.. / cains

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: 10th February 2004 Dub, I was also surprised Leicester v Bolton didn't go over, after getting to 1-1. At least you didn't have to wait until the dying seconds for your cover to come in.... Cains, Bad luck with the late Henry goal, I did think of you at the time. From what I heard Henry should have got 3, and Southampton should have scored too. BBB

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: 10th February 2004 The cover comes in at last.... Arsenal v Southampton......2-0 +2.5.....8pts @ 1.80.........0pts 2-0......2pts @ 7.40....14.80pts Commission @ 4.9%......0.63pts Profit.........................4.17pts .P....W.....D.....L 12....9.....1.....2 Starting Bank........100pts Previous Bank...244.30pts Profit/Loss........+4.17pts Current Bank....248.47pts

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

+2.5/2-0.....? ....................F...A...FTS...CS...+2.5 Chesterfield...12...8.....0......0......5        R & D............5...11....2......1......3 Port Vale......13...4.....0......2......4 Oldham.........6...10....1......1......3 Torquay.......11...3.....1......2......3 Huddersfield...8...14....1......1......4

Guest DannyCash

Re: +2.5/2-0.....? I'll make a note of those and come back to you BBB. Top on my list was the Manchester derby with a 1-1 saver. Both sides are leaking and scoring although I fail to provide any statistical evidence of this!!!

Guest juninho fan

boof posh poof Dar BPP, I nicked your idea tonigh and backed Inter v Juve over 2.5 with a 1-1 cover. Over was 1.98 with Betfair so I took full advantage. It was 1-1 after 40 mins so i was laughing at HT. Anyway, just wanted to say well done on the thread and up the scoon and ISS in March. Do yo want to be Brazil or Argentina this time? I'll stick with holland I think. Would it be out of order for me to post my favourite European OVER games for you to play with, as I have had some success with the Greman and Dutch leagues to date. All the best, A very happy Boro fan. 2-3 :nana 2-3 :nana 2:3 :nana 2-3 :nana 2-3 :nana 2:3

Guest juninho fan

speling misstakes Please excuse my inability to tpe on a PC a speed. One has consumes copious amounts of alcohol and is in bed dozing, dreaming of last night's victory. Up the OVER 2.5 system with 1-1 or 2-0 cover! Good luck Boof. "Boof, bonk, boosh, bash...Job has got it throguh Wes Brown's legs, thwack, frank, boff, it's in, and the Boro fans go crazy, well worth the 28 pound entrance fee and 14/1 on Juninho first goalscorer, if you did it. Back to you, Ray." :clap

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: boof posh poof Christ...He's Back...!!!! Nice pick George. Get all your suggestions posted man....!!!! Congratulations to Boro...can they carry the form to Cardiff..? BBB

Guest juninho fan

Some German picks for Boof. Hey Boof, As promised, here are some German games you might want to get your teeth stuck into. There are four over the weekend, three today and one Sunday: GERMAN B'LIGA Saturday 14th Feb (all 2:30 KO) Frankfurt v Hansa Rostock @ 1.88 Betfair Hannover v Leverkusen @ 1.70 Bet365 Hamburg v Wolfsburg @ 1.75 Bet365 Sunday 15th Feb (4:30 KO) Werder Bremen v Kaiserslautern @ 1.65 Bet365 Use these as you will, but my NAP is the Hamburg game (possibly cover with 1-1 or 2-0, still not sure) and NB is Werder Bremen (covered with 2-0 I think). Good luck with your picks. PS. Have lumped on OVER in the M/cr Derby (@ 1.71 Betfair) with a 2-0 cover @ 8.4. :ok

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Bundersliga Bonus... I'll keep an eye out for those German picks George. I've been a bit slack on the analysis this week, so I may not have time to scour around the German leagues to verify your suggestions. I'm sure they're sound though. These stats back up your Derby thoughts.... ............F....A...FTS..CS..+2.5 Man U...11...8.....1.....1.....4 Man C...5....11....1.....1.....4 Should it be a 1-1 or a 2-0 though....?

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Manchester Derby Thanks for the nudge Juninho Fan. I joined you with the +2.5/2-0 cover. I managed to bravely wait and get 2.00 on +2.5 betting in running. Your German picks are nicely poised, currently all 1-0 at half time.

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Is the bubble bursting..? Chesterfield v R & D........2-0 +2.5..8pts @ 1.83.........0pts 2-0...2pts@ 9.00.........18pts No Commission Profit/Loss..................+8pts Port Vale v Oldham.........1-0 +2.5..8pts @ 1.80.........0pts 2-0...2pts @ 7.50.........0pts Profit/Loss................-10pts Torquay v Huddersfield...0-1 +2.5..8pts @ 1.80........0pts 2-0...2pts @ 8.5..........0pts Profit/Loss................-10pts ...P...W....D....L ..15...9....2....4 Starting Bank.............100pts Previous Bank........248.47pts Profit/Loss.................-12pts Current Bank.........236.47pts

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

2 wins please.... Arsenal v Chelsea............F...A...FTS...CS....+2.5 Arsenal Last 5 Homes......12...2....1......3.......3 Chelsea Last 5 Aways.....11...5....0......3.......3 OK, there are a lot of clean sheets. BUT, Arsenal's have been against Southampton, Wolves and Blackburn and Chelsea's against Portsmouth, Leicester and Fulham. I expect both sides to go all out for the win, as neither will want a replay with Champions League around the corner. +2.5/1-1 Sheff Utd v Colchester.....F...A...FTS...CS....+2.5 Sheff Utd Last 5 Homes....8...9....1.......1.......3 Colchester Last 5 Aways..0...9....5.......1.......1 If Colchester are failing to score in Div 2, you would expect them to struggle to find the net against a team fighting for promotion from Div 1. I would also expect a team in Div 1 averaging just under 2 goals for per game, to score at least twice against a Div 2 team who have averaged 2 goals against for the season so far. +2.5/2-0

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Boof Bochum Borooshia.... Bad luck with the Gemarn picks there George. Still, a slightly better strike rate than me today. At least one of your +2.5s came in...!!!!

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Re: 2 wins please.... Arsenal v Chelsea...........+2.5/1-1 +2.5.. @ 2.06...8pts 1-1... @ 7.00....2pts Sheff Utd v Colchester...+2.5/2-0 +2.5.. @ 1.86...8pts 2-0... @ 7.60...2pts