Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 25th

Off to Newmarket today so going there for my bet; 740 Kings Caprice 1pt win Been running in better grade than this and drops into this 0-90 race after a couple of disappointing runs this season, both with give in the ground which should have been a help?. Has run well at Lingfield on the AW so should like the firmer surface and with Ryan Moore riding tonight I have a feeling we will see an improved run, if things click he could lead this lot a merry dance, at the price its worth the risk.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 25th Don't really have a nap as such for today but unless I keep posting then the layers will have overtaken me by next week for sure and a backer could easily be lurking with a handy winner too. 4.45 Wolverhampton Class 5 handicap over the extended mile. Willie Ever will undoubtedly be popular after two convincing wins but he's as short as 7/4 for this, is up in grade and up 14 lbs in the handicap so he must find quite a bit of improvement. Trifti is a previous CD winner and won on his first run for Jo Crowley. However, he pulled up at Grl LTO and must find something extra now up 6 lbs. This will be tougher than the apprentices race he just won too. Don Pietro may be a sensible each way alterative. Has ran here four times, with two seconds and a win on his last visit in April (off 65). Rated 67 for this so still looks to have claims and on his last run, although it was on turf, showed he remains in good heart with a narrow defeat into 3rd (off 67). 0.5 pt EW

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.