** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

€500 Freeroll on Pokerisation 18/07 7pm

Dreamkiller

GRRRR .... I mean 18th JULY 7pm Tonight was one of two €500 freerolls on Pokerisation Poker thru Pokereuropa ....FR1 and FR2. I have been out today at the safari park so I bemused to only find 6 entrants in it 10 mins before it started !!! Unfortunately it needed a minimum of 10 so they cancelled it ....:sad. Now the best thing is if there is only 10 people playing EVERYONE on the FT gets paid :cow. There is NO DEPOSIT required ..... just sign up if interested through the following link on http://www.pokereuropa.net/ DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR TWO €500 Poker Europa no limit hold'em FREEROLLS on Thursday July 17th and Friday July 18th. No deposit required – just download Pokerisation and go to the FREEROLLS section. You can register up to 24 hours in advance. The start time each day is 6pm UK time ; 7 pm CET. Give yourself double the chance by playing in both. The freerolls are open to existing Pokerisation players as well as new registrations. All 10 players at the final table will be paid. ALSO look out for our 200 per cent sign up bonus for up to €500. Click here to download It starts at 7pm CET .... registration is only open an hour b4 tourny starts Ok not a huge freeroll but if 4 more people just create an account the 10 will ALL get paid ..... not a bad free STT :beer Please post on here if are going to play in this ...... i'm Dreamon1 on Pokerisation ..... :\ ....god knows why ..... definately :beerthat night ...