[Ended] £10 to something..., backing total goals

princecapri

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Ended] £10 to something..., backing total goals Unlucky mate. It was a good GH while it lasted, just a shame it had to come to a premature ending. :( ** Personally, I'm waiting to watch Panorama on the BBC next Wednesday, apparently about someone who makes £100's of K's laying horses. Anyone else seen the trailer for this? :ok

Re: [Ended] £10 to something..., backing total goals

Personally, I'm waiting to watch Panorama on the BBC next Wednesday, apparently about someone who makes £100's of K's laying horses. Anyone else seen the trailer for this? :ok
Watched it this morning :lol:lol:lol:lol Love the fact that it points out he doesnt make money by backing the winner, but the loser - Like its a completely brand new technique this guy has found out, and only he knows about it!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Christ no wonder I get about 10 pms a day asking how to lay under £2, when on british TV basic laying is seen as some kind of undercover operation!! Lol looking forward to just how long the team go about explainin the premise at the start too.:lol