** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July If your banker is del Potro, then mine is Santoro:ok SANTORO @ 1.6 Betfair. Got to be Santoro for me here. He's the defending champion and is showing his love for this grass court by making a very good run at defending his title this week. H2H is 3-0 to Santoro on indoor carpet, indoor hard and rebound ace. Spadea has done pretty well this week, but Peya had good opportunities against him yesterday and I have to expect Santoro to take his chances. Looks a solid price, wouldn't have it above 1.50.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July

When's someone going to tell Wawrinka? I haven't placed any bets on the match but seen you guys have opposed him' date=' looking good so far!![/quote'] I'll tell him to keep doing what he's doing!:lol:lol

Hanescu 4.3@Bodog Pretty much same reasons as MR I. His serve has been dominant and Wawrinka has been shaky to say the least. Definitely worth the shot at these odds. Del Potro 1.65@ Bodog Got to go against you again Mr. I with Del Potro. I dont think there is anyway Schwank beats Del Potro in this kind of form. Hes not consistent enough for an entire match to win against JMDP. JMDP is a banker...BET THE HOUSE. Berdych 2.0@Bodog Got his ass kicked by Verdasco at Wimbly where Verdasco was serving unbelievably. But Verdasco's shaky serve is back and Berdych is returning to form with a beatdown of Starace. Look for Berdych in 2 sets.
Nice day at the office!

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July DEL POTRO @ 2.65 Pinnacle. Del Potro got another good win over Schwank when I underestimated and now it has to be said he's playing really well. Gasquet had another big wobble against Calleri and still looks like he's about to implode. On top form I'd take Gasquet but he still doesn't look quite there and the way del Potro is serving he'll be a handful. This looks a reasonable price. BERDYCH @ 2.24 Pinnacle. Both guys benefits from big collapses from there opponenents in the semis and this looks a tough match to call. I'm just about willing to side with Berdych at this price. Ferrer was awful against Robredo after the rain delay and I think Berdychs style will cause him a lot of problems. We all know Robredo doesn't like big servers and the balls are flying in Bastad so the Czech should be good on serve. I still don't think Robredo is playing that well and doesn't look that solid, which he will need to be otherwise Berdych will hit too many winners. H2H is in Berdychs favour but Robredo won this title in 2006 so that's a plus for him.

should i call you "dog hunter" ' date=' Mr I ? :loon[/quote'] :dude Hey I've bet some favs this week too! I do tend to back more favs in the big events and more dogs in the smaller ones;) 1-1 today with del Potro getting a win so a good end to the week:ok