ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July i had big stakes on isner, yesterday i went to sleep happy with my betting day, today i woke up and i saw that levine won, so pissed off, i wonder who the hell is the retard in new port that made this mistake, it surely doesnt change anything to the result but still...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July

i've gone for niemenen today at around 1.74 is this good selection? i will leave it regardless but not gone big today lol, saving it for the darts now
Doesn't play until tomorrow. Could be tricky, when Darcis gets going he is extremely good. Looked crap early in the first round but made a strong comeback. Thesedays don't like Nieminen as a fav very often.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Going for some dogs in Newport Beach... NAVARRO @ 2.64 Pinnacle. This looks a very big price. Navarro is higher ranked, and has a chance to get into the top 100 this week. He's coming off a hard court challenger win in Spain and looks in decent form. He likes to serve and volley and has a good all court game. He hasn't really got the results on grass but he looks capable and I think he'll get it done here. De Voest ha a half decent set against Grosjean at Queens, but that was more the Frenchman playing poorly. I don't really ratede Voest and I see no reason for him to be this short. AMRITRAJ @ 2.64 Centrebet. Another dog I like. Levine beat Isner comfortably but looking at the serving stat Isner must have been injured. Amritraj got a good win over Sirianni coming from a set down which is pretty good. He has a good game for grass/fast surfaces and I tink he'll give Levine a lot of problems. Amritraj beat Levine a couple of weeks ago in Turkey on hard courts. BOPANNA @ 5.00 Pinnacle. Fish = banker = NO! Fish just isn't consistant enough to be this short against a guy with some grass court skills. Fish has played this event 6 times and has had 2 first match losses, in 2003 against Vemic (ranked 319) and last year against Quereshi (ranked 214). Bopanna (ranked 374) is going to be tricky. He has grass court skills and has come through qualifying and beat Kim in the first round which is decent. If Fish serves well then he couldwin comfortably, but if not.....

gone for igor andreev at short odds today at 1.4 looks good to me as long theres no tie breakers
finally got a winning selection this week what i stuck with and made no bodge ups (dancevic) :nana MR I, good job statto isnt around this week to see my terrible form and you back to usual with his profit/loss calculations

Totally agree with these tips' date=' especially Bopanna!! Hopefully he can pull through and make me some much needed money :hope[/quote'] Well Navarro has already got the job done. As did Calleri, Starace and Rehnquist earlier today. Could be a really good day!:loon

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July 2/2 today i backed berdych at the start his match to win 2-0 set 1.9 1st went tie break but that went smoothly then he steamed through the 2nd :) by way mr i, i got neimenen at 1.76 i think it was and traded tonight at 1.62 so bit of percution but a free bet as well so cant lose better to be safe than sorry

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Cheers Kev:ok DARCIS @ 2.54 Pinnacle. Darcis is very hit and miss, he just seems to have a lot of first round exits then everything will click and he'll win a tournament. He improved as the match went on in the first round after a shaky start and could be getting on a roll. He has an excellent all round game and is very capable on clay. Nieminen seems to be finding a bit of form after a bad flu earlier in the year but I'm still not convinced. This should be a tough match, and at the price going to have a go with Darcis. BOLELLI @ 1.84 Pinnacle. Everyone knows I like Bolleli and this looks like a reasonable price. He won this match up at the French Open and I expect more of the same, he should just be too solid for del Potro. Bolelli took 3 sets in the first round against Zverev but that was late in the day (darkness) and I expect a better performance here.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Cilic 2.35@BodogCilic has been playing well and easily dismissed Paul Henri Mathieu a respected clay courter. Andreev is good on clay but hasn't been in form lately winning to tough sets against Daniel. Cilic's big serve combined with ability to break should prove too strong for the Russian. Del Potro 2.0@BodogHe's coming back to form. Was not playing well at the French when Bolleli dismissed him. Should be a tight match but I fancy Del Potro coming through with his serve and ability to break.

AMRITRAJ @ 2.64 Centrebet. Another dog I like. Levine beat Isner comfortably but looking at the serving stat Isner must have been injured. Amritraj got a good win over Sirianni coming from a set down which is pretty good. He has a good game for grass/fast surfaces and I tink he'll give Levine a lot of problems. Amritraj beat Levine a couple of weeks ago in Turkey on hard courts. BOPANNA @ 5.00 Pinnacle. Fish = banker = NO! Fish just isn't consistant enough to be this short against a guy with some grass court skills. Fish has played this event 6 times and has had 2 first match losses, in 2003 against Vemic (ranked 319) and last year against Quereshi (ranked 214). Bopanna (ranked 374) is going to be tricky. He has grass court skills and has come through qualifying and beat Kim in the first round which is decent. If Fish serves well then he couldwin comfortably, but if not.....
thanks for the tips mate :) i multied these two and came through! :cheers

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Poor effort from Darcis to start the day:sad PEYA @ 2.04 Pinnacle. Young is generally over rated and doesn't deliver consistant results, and this looks like a good opportunity to oppose him. He struggled past Jun in the first round which isn't good and he'll have a lot of problems with Peya. Peya got a tight win for me in the first round and came through qualifying, I'm willing to go for him again. AMRITRAJ @ 2.25 VC. Two Indians, H2H is 1-1 on quick surfaces and not surprisingly 3 of the 4 sets they've played have been tiebreaks. Both have done well this week, with Bopanna getting the ig win over Fish. That looks like the only reason he's favourite and I'm going against it, looking for a let down after the big win. Should be very close so taking the dog.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Top stuff yesterday Mr.I. :clap I've been a bit busy so couldn't take anything. :cry I even missed my usual straight sets Muller loss punt and whaddya know, she got another mauling today. She should have gone out in two yesterday apparently. She can't carry on much longer can she?

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Forgot to mention that Muller is playing at Gastein next week, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep an eye out for her matches while opposing her still has value. She didn't hold serve once against Kvitova today and was a set and two breaks down to Chvojkova (ranked 260+) before winning somehow yesterday. That's how poor she is. As you were.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July BERDYCH @ 1.6 Pinnacle. I backed Starace in the last round and he got the job done, but I'm going to go against him here. He's beaten Moya and Safin in a couple of tight matches, but thinking about it objectively that's a decent draw the state those guys are in. Safin really lost it towards the end, and he looked the better player for most of the match. Berdych got a win ove Johansson in the first round, reached the final here a couple of years ago and should get the win here. MONTANES @ 3.25 Sportingbet. Gasquet still looks very vunerable. He had a shocking run through the clay season, looked to be getting it back together at Wimbledon before that epic collapse against Murray. Then in his first match here he was 6-1 up in the firt set tiebreak and collapsed again against Kubot. He manages to win comfortably after that but still it was sick to watch and he wouldn't tempt me at all at this sort of price. I like Montanes, een though he wronged me a couple of times in February, and he's had a couple of solid wins this week against Acasuso and Hernandez. Definately worth a shot at above 3.00.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Hanescu 2.1@BodogChardy is overrated as shown by this line. Hanescu usually makes 1 or 2 deep tourney runs a year and I see him disposing of Chardy here. Cilic 2.35@BodogCilic has been playing well and easily dismissed Paul Henri Mathieu a respected clay courter. Andreev is good on clay but hasn't been in form lately winning to tough sets against Daniel. Cilic's big serve combined with ability to break should prove too strong for the Russian. Del Potro 2.4@BodogHe's hitting form as he took down Bolleli and expect him to do the same to Kohlschreiber who has not been tested. Took a beat down from Verdasco at Wimble after a nice run at Halle. When he is hot then loses he tends to slump for a little bit. Good Odds for JMDP

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July PEYA @ 2.75 VC. I've backed Peya twice already this week and I see no reason to stop at this sort of price. He's done really well coming through qualifying and has a couple of decent wins over Petzschner and Young so far. He's playing some of his best stuff and appears very comfortable on th Newport grass. Spadea beat Mahut yesterday which is a very good win, but the Frenchman has looked out of touch during the grass season, especially compared to last year. Spadea has a decent record in the tournament, but the past few years he's been one of the highest ranked guys involved. I'd have Peya more like 2.37 for this one.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July HANESCU @ 4.7 Betfair. This price just looks big to me, I wouldn't have it above 3.5. Hanescu has been serving like a god this week, and after 3 matches is still unbroken. He's been involved in long matches, but seems on a roll and really finding his game in this tournament. Wawrinka has been involved in long matches too, needing final set tie breaks against Bohli and Canas (who served for the match). If Hanescu can keep serving well then this one could be really close, and you have to like this price. Wawrinka at home has made this final one, but has also had a few failiures and could feel the pressure. Not a likely winner but does seem like value to me. SCHWANK @ 2.62 Stan James. Schwank has had a strange week losing the first set against Coria 6-0 and dropping the second set against Hernych after giving out a 6-0 in the first. But he's made it to the semis, and is a player I think. I think he could be the really good on clay and has similar potential to del Potro. Del Potro has got a couple of good wins over Bolelli and Kohlschreiber but I think that's massively factored into the price. I know a lot of people rate del Potro very highly, but I'm not one of them and I think thiswill be ery close. I'd go something like 2.2 on Schwank here.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Hanescu 4.3@Bodog Pretty much same reasons as MR I. His serve has been dominant and Wawrinka has been shaky to say the least. Definitely worth the shot at these odds. Del Potro 1.65@ Bodog Got to go against you again Mr. I with Del Potro. I dont think there is anyway Schwank beats Del Potro in this kind of form. Hes not consistent enough for an entire match to win against JMDP. JMDP is a banker...BET THE HOUSE. Berdych 2.0@Bodog Got his ass kicked by Verdasco at Wimbly where Verdasco was serving unbelievably. But Verdasco's shaky serve is back and Berdych is returning to form with a beatdown of Starace. Look for Berdych in 2 sets.

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July Agree with youse on Hanescu, he's @ 5.00 on betfair currently. I've also one for the +4 game handicap @ 1.72 on bet365. He's been involved in 11 tiebreaks in his last 8 matches and with the way he's been serving I see no reason why there isn't a good chance of at least one more so I see value in 1st set to go to a TB, Wawrinka to win it @ 10.00, Hanescu @ 17.00 on bet365. May try the 2nd in play, depends. (Could be a 6-4 6-3 Wawrinka affair :$ but I hope not.)

Re: ATP Bastad/Gstaad/Newport/Stuttgart & WTA Budapest/Palermo 7th-13th July When's someone going to tell Wawrinka? I haven't placed any bets on the match but seen you guys have opposed him, looking good so far!!