Best Bet Of The Day - Sun 6/7/08

2.50 Ayr - Snow Bay (1pt Win) Ran very well last time out in a much tougher maiden in this and seemingly improved for the softer ground which again, he will get here. Brian Smart has just started to knock in a few winners and I can't see anything that will stop him from having another one here. May not be much of a price but im confident about this one.

Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 6th 240 Market Rasen : Russian Flag 1pt win Not sure what price this will end up, busy tomorrow so have to post now. Looks the most solid bet on the card to me, with the forecast not good for rain one or two of my fancies may be compromised but this one should like the ground if its wet or not. Ran a funny sort of race on his comeback at Fakenham behind Chaninbar and Cnoc Moy, small field, pulled the jock's arms out, still found trouble as he was trying to get cover and then finished a creditable distance behind two fair novices. Changed yards, AP booked, bigger field, fitter, dodgy second fav, all systems go. Famous last words. Good luck with your bets today guys, too much going on, Tennis, GP, Horses and have to fit a visit to my Dads. Going for a hat-trick, Nadal to win, Hamilton to lose and the nag above to romp home:lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.