what would you do?

teaulc

have been playing the i-poker $5.50 $6k guaranteed and been pretty well rock like due to the fact of not having anything to play. 1400 runners and 150 get paid. i am in 164th place with 2 BB left(2500 chips),and get A/A ,now i can push and pray or fold and limp into the money. what would you do?

Re: what would you do?

have been playing the i-poker $5.50 $6k guaranteed and been pretty well rock like due to the fact of not having anything to play. 1400 runners and 150 get paid. i am in 164th place with 2 BB left(2500 chips),and get A/A ,now i can push and pray or fold and limp into the money. what would you do?
You don't say how many folk are left in but I'd presume less than 200:unsure Instant shove for me....would probably lose but that's irrelevant!:cry:cry TQM

Re: what would you do? I totally agree with TQM - you gotta shove and bully those that are trying to limp to the money. It is no use trying to just about get to the money - you have played for so many hours for a pittance - if you want to get into the useful money you have to start doubling up and accumulating the chips. :ok

Re: what would you do? Deffo Push, and pray that a KK calls me and i beat him, if they turn a 33 or 44 its curtains as they hit trips on the river:wall:wall Seriously the same as the others, we all know AA gets busted now and again. This is a must push and :hope

Re: what would you do? Shove, almost certainly. Having said that, we're missing some important information. What's the prize structure like? If 51st to 150th all get more or less the same, then there's more of an argument for trying to limp into the money. But if 100th gets significantly more than 150th then it's clearer to shove.

Re: what would you do? nah Hen, no river stories :lol as i said 164 left and 150 paid,prize structure not brill as Slapdash says 100 - 150th you pretty much get your buy in back,but as we all know A/A is just another hand and i was interested to see if anyone would fold. people are dropping like flies and in the time the BB comes to me there is a chance that i would make it.so if i make it surely it`s +ev??

So you are going to fold AA just to get $8 or $10? :eek Come on Alan! I wouldn't even fold, if there was $30 for 150th. Please, just dont write you called and got rivered. Have mercy on us all :notworthy.

Re: what would you do?

It's an insta push. Big Stacks will call you as a value prop, you could easily quadruple up, if you go out so what. You could easily find yourself in the big blind 8 hands from now with trash and still not itm. The hand is hugely plus ev, you've gotta play it