Daily MTT Winnings in July

heniek31

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July PokerStars Tournament #95579845, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $4.00/$0.40 180 players Total Prize Pool: $720.00 Tournament started - 2008/07/13 - 14:34:52 (ET) Dear goater14, You finished the tournament in 4th place. A $57.60 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 109.24 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July

How much did you win Billy?
7th $1900 and a bit. Bit gutted, card dead on FT. After being dead and buried in the first level I suppose I gotta be happy. (looking at the link above now and will use it for future posts - I'm struggling to make it work at the min)

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July

I'm still having problems posting graphics. I 'alt' and 'print screen' but it won't paste in 'paint'. Any tips? Sorry to hijack the thread.
Hi Billy Step1 alt and printscreen same time open paint ctrl and v at the same time you should have your screenshot pasted in paint now

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July Thanks Dob. I'm still having problems, my laptop has two functions for each button and the prn scr button is also 'home' - so I think that has something to do with it. Need to get the manual so I can alter the function as when I press it, it takes me to my home page. Although I spend over 70 hours a week on a laptop - I still don't know how they 100% work! :lol

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July First a personal best last Wed ($190), then beat it last Thursday ($210), and now beaten it again tonight :cow The table info section seems to be corrupted, I am surmising that it also has last night's winners in, and has last night's values for their prizes and tonight's prizes. The correct prize info is in the bottom right box, and that is what I got paid so I am not complaining :) $462 it converts too :cow PokerKingsDeepSteep.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July fxgj8h.jpg 3rd, totally sick way to go out, the eventual winner put in a raise of 4000 in my big blind of 1200, with around 9800 in chips I push all in with AQ suited, ive caught him stealing and he calls for the extra 4000 odd with 7 2 off, the flop comes with both a 7 and an ace, just when I think its gonna hold up the 7 comes on the river. The guy had already cracked KK with JJ and he just never seemed to lose an all in even when miles behind the whole of the final table :sad

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July Despite being knackered from my daughters birthday party, I qualified for the Sunday Warm Up on Stars! PokerStars Tournament #95607768, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $3.00 364 players Total Prize Pool: $4080.00 Target Tournament #95606722 Buy-In: $215.00 18 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2008/07/19 - 17:12:00 (ET) Dear happyhornet, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #95606722 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #95606722 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with $215.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings in July Dear Steve,

Congratulations!

You're a winner of the PRIVATE tournament "$5524 Padraig Freeroll" on 2008-07-20 16:30:00! You came in 1 place. Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you have won $ 1.381,00 ! Your winnings will now be placed in your player account. :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow