**Poker Tuesday 1st July 2008**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 BST Gnuf $500 Freeroll
    • 18:30 BST Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST Playboy $200 Bunny Money Freeroll
    • 19:30 BST Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20:00 BST Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added
    • 20:00 BST PokerTime Inside Poker Sun City Freeroll (July Issue P 19)
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • 20:00 BST StanJames Grand Prix
    • 20:45 BST Virgin Festival League
    • 20:00 BST Pokerkings July League

Re: **Poker Tuesday 1st July 2008** Gnuf have 2 $500 freerolls at 6pm.....I see one is advertised in the Daily Diary. :ok One has a limit of 15,000 entrants and the other is limited to 2000 :unsure At the moment there are 1700 in the big one and 400 in the smaller one! 6pm's a nice starting time for anyone looking for an early evening game! TQM

Re: **Poker Tuesday 1st July 2008** Re: SunCity $10,000 prize. It says full terms and conditions are on IP site and PokerTime dot com. IP site says full details are on PokerTime dot com. PokerTime dot com appear to have absolutely nothing about it at all! Has anybody found the full details???

Re: **Poker Tuesday 1st July 2008** Wow Alan, what a hand. :nana Shame that wasn't when stacks were bigger. :eek

Gnuf have 2 $500 freerolls at 6pm.....I see one is advertised in the Daily Diary. :ok One has a limit of 15,000 entrants and the other is limited to 2000 :unsure At the moment there are 1700 in the big one and 400 in the smaller one! 6pm's a nice starting time for anyone looking for an early evening game! TQM
I've not looked, but at a guess the bigger one will be a microgaming network game and the other Gnuf exclusive. Is it in a different colour?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 1st July 2008**

I've not looked, but at a guess the bigger one will be a microgaming network game and the other Gnuf exclusive. Is it in a different colour?
I must be honest, whenever I've seen the entry in the diary I just assumed its the Gnuf exclusive one (although I think Gnuf exclusive is a bit misleading as you can access Gnuf tourneys through another skin, although the name escapes me). Congrats on your Royal Al. :dude