Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 29th

425 Uttoxeter : Always Waining 1pt win Cracking race this, looks impossible on paper but not that many in with a realistic chance when you look deeper. Peter Bowen holds the key here with several runners, although AP rides the top one i'm siding with the stable jockey and going with Always Waining. Had his warm up for this in a 3m hurdle at Aintree and won it in good style, fairly weighted over fences, has plenty of stamina and although would prefer it softer should cope with the ground ok.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sunday 29th I fancy Master Mahogany (14/1 SportingBet) and Follow The Colours (14/1 Skybet) to go well here. With all the pace and at this track, hold up types are suited which brings Balnagore into the equation but 3/1 is no price. Western Roots, Zachs Harmoney and Wester Ross are all opposed as they may cut each others throats up front. Siena Star is given a real chance by the handicapper but its 14 runs and 4 years since it made the frame in a Class 5 or better race. Muffets Dream is out of the handicap whilst Red Current is out of form, just like its stable. Master Mahogany could go well up in trip here and should stay on through beaten horses, off a lower mark than recently. Stable & jockey are going well too. Follow The Colours ran well lto when missing the break. The 3 in front of it all raced prominently so it did best of those held up. Stable & jockey again in great nick. A couple of EW bets for me here. EW on Master Mahogany (1.55 Salisbury)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.